What must be done 💔🔥

He seemed to be exhausted, so I climbed out from underneath him, put on my jumpsuit without zipping up and said "Im sorry" 🔥💔 and immediately ran for it

"WAIT!!! Y/N!"

"I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!" Tears began to form in my eyes "MICHAEL! NOW!"

Springtrap had realized that I was working with his son against him, "Y/N! PLEASE NO!" It just hurt to hear him call out my name in pain "MICHAEL! DONT LEAVE ME HERE! MICHAEL YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

And with that, Michael locked the doors, and burned the place up. I couldn't bare to look at the chance I might see Springtrap inside in such agony, it would be torture for both of us, so I hid in the car and watched the building burn from outside.

Not long after, Michael ran to the car and we drove off. I was still in absolute shock, not a word came to my head or from my mouth. And this all happened in a short amount of time, not only this whole plan but of me figuring out he was the murderer, and he admitted it too.

But he also admitted other things, like if things were different, if we were in a better situation, he would choose a better life with me. Possibly a normal life where I'm not his pretty young co-ed mistress while his unsuspecting wife and family are away, but where I am his new beginning at love and a family. Maybe I want that too.

But what is done is done and now I am in the car with his son running away after betraying him. Oh God that almost makes it sound like we're eloping.

🌅

He dropped me off at home where he helped me bring in two boxes worth of files and notes inside. Luckily my dad isn't home to not question anything. And with that I we sit down on my bed.

"Will you be okay?" He asked

"I think, I just want to be alone now"

"okay, I'll leave"

"Bye, see you... later... or around... or not" a part of me didn't want him to leave but I also wanted to be alone.

I couldn't sleep but I was tired and wanted to forget all at what happened. But 6 AM rolled around and I got a call.

"Hello?" I said tired and raspy

"Y/N! We need you over here now!" It was my manager, clearly he's calling on all of us to inspect on the damage which I didn't want to do in fear that I would see him in an even worse state.

I drove back to the attractions and there were news reporters, firetrucks, and a crowd of people who didn't work for us or them. All around the entrance of the building

"Wh-what happened?" I said pretending to be shocked

"The place caught on fire," said Gina "It must have been the faulty wiring"

I could see my manager looking with regret that all of this could've been avoided if he'd make this place at least fire proof. "We haven't heard anything from Jeremy so he's probably still in there when it happened" oh yeah, thats right I was with Jeremy last night

"I wonder if Springtrap is in there too, I wonder if he's okay" i mumbled out loud

"Hes just a robot, Jesus, Y/n" Gina rolled her eyes

Later, news casts were everywhere all over Fazbear Frights, saying they couldn't find any bodies... or animatronics inside... only one human body was found, and it was Than's. It lead a lot of people to believe that maybe he caused the fire, but I wasn't too worried on that. But now with no job keeping us together and no Than to forcibly set me up with, Gina and I went our separate ways, eh she was a bitch anyways.

A week passed and I had gone over the whole Fazbear files, guess now I can start my YouTube channel of mechanics and Robotics, as well as the website and information of Afton Robotics that... he gave me

All seemed to be going fine except for one thing. I haven't had my reminder for the end of my Birth Control Implant yet, it should have ended days ago, shortly before the attraction should have opened. On the day we set it on fire. I looked through my phone, maybe the phone guys deleted it on accident or something? Maybe they deleted some other things as well? I looked onto my future reminders... nothing...
So I looked to my past reminders.... it did ring, but not on Wednesday, the day Michael and I burned it down, but two days prior when I threw my phone across the room to silence any distractions that kept me from having sex with Springtrap...

Oh no... its far too late to take any Plan B, AND my state had recently made abortion illegal... well its too soon we don't know anything right? Right!?