Prologue (Introductions)

Hey, everyone first of all I wanna say thank you for choosing this book to read, it's my first book ive ever written so I hope you all like it!!

But I just wanted to clarify a few things, im not per say going to give visual descriptions of what the lead characters will look like, but I will give just small descriptions on what their personalities are like and what they look like.

Kaylani is a brownskin girl, around 5'6, 22 years old, deep brown eyes, thick thighs, normal size waist, but isn't fat, and small stomach, she changes her hair often but usually sticks with locs, really gorgeous. She is definitely shy, thoughtful, and loyal. But isn't afraid to speak her mind if someone is coming at her or she doesn't like what someone said.

Jaden is a white boy, 6'4, fluffy dark brown hair, 24 years old, grey-ish, green eyes, has muscles, really handsome, wears rings, and has a nose ring. Jaden is cold-hearted, and secretive. He doesn't care if he hurts your feelings, and he hates being talked back too.

Sorry if my grammar is messed up a little, im a fast typer. But I will be editing, and fixing any mistakes.

Maybe One Day...is my book, and only used on the wattpad app.

If you don't like books that move at a slow, but fast rate then I suggest you don't read this one. I don't want to see in the comments how you are going to leave or this book is annoying. Because honestly I couldn't care less.

If you have a problem with my book just go ahead and leave. You don't have to comment telling everyone you're leaving.

Love all of you guys, and I hope you enjoy reading!!