Chapter Seven

Kaylani's pov:

Wanna, bet darling." He asks me.

I smirk at him. Looking him up and down.

Don't get me wrong, I am utterly confused on how it is possible that me and this man could meet again. It just makes no sense.

But that doesn't mean I am not going to realize how fine this man is. He is gorgeous.

He is wearing an all black suit, with black shoes. A chain and rings that complement him perfectly. Plus his nose ring and hair look amazing.

I know I said I was going to leave, but I came here to hang out with Luka and that is what I am going to keep doing.

I walk right past the gorgeous man, and head straight to Luka who is sitting next to the man that brought us up here.

He told us his name, but honestly I suck at remembering names.

"What is your name?" Gorgeous man asks me.

"And why should I tell you? I don't even know who you are." I state.

"I'll tell you my name, if you tell me yours." He says.

I think to myself for a second. I mean why not. What could go wrong.

"Okay, fine. But you tell me your name first." I tell him.

"Jaden Byrant." Is all he says.

Hot. Just straight up hot. Why is his name hot as fuck.

Wait a damn minute. Why am I simping for a white boy. I think I lost my damn mind. Never knew I had a thing for white boys.

I shake my thoughts from my head, and stare at him.

"Nice name." I say.

"Kaylani Hayes." I tell him.

"That's a beautiful name, perfect for a beautiful woman like yourself." He says.

Causing me to blush a little. I didn't know what to day after that so, I just turned back to Luka.

"Luka, can we go now?" I whisper trying not to let Jaden hear me. But I guess I didn't whisper quietly enough because he stood up and started talking.

"I can take you home." He says.

"Umm, no. I'm good. Luka can take me home, it isn't that big of a deal. I say, rolling my eyes at him.

I mean why would he even offer, we don't even know each other like that.

"I insist. Your friend obviously wants to stay and hang out with Riley. So just let me take you home. I was about to leave anyway." He tells me.

Riley that's his name. I mentally slap myself in the face for forgetting a name that simple.

"I mean I guess." I tell him. Why do I give in so easily, I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

"You'll be okay, right Luka?" I ask him, before standing up.

"Yes girl go home, and leave me here with this fine specimen." He whispers to me, but loud enough so Riley could hear him.

I look over at Riley and seem him blushing. That's actually kind of cute.

I get up and walk over to Jaden. "Okay, I guess we can get going." I tell him.

"You're not going to kidnap me or something right?" I ask him, kind of nervous.

"Of course not love. Just going to take you home. Like I said." He tells me.

The nickname be called me got to me. That was so cute. I could definitely feel my cheeks heating up.

Jaden and I walk to his car. Right as we get to the car, I stop and my mouth drops open.

"Is that a hellcat challenger?" I ask him, going crazy because I'm obsessed with sport cars.

"Someone knows their cars." He says.

I mean of course I do. I love cars so much. They are so hot.

"Of course I do." I tell him. We hop in the car and Jaden starts driving off.

While I am still in shock that I'm sitting in a hellcat. I've always wanted one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note...

Sorry for not writing in awhile, I am sort of having writers block. Also school is starting soon and I've been busy.

I hope my grammar is accurate this chapter, I was rushing but I will go back and edit soon.

Next chapter is what happens during the car ride and after the car ride.

<3