Chapter Three

(Top photo is Jaden's suit)

Jaden's pov:

"I hate my life." I tell myself right after I get off a call with my dumbass father. He wants me to go to his business building for some reason. In his own words he said, "I have something really important I need to talk to you about, and I need your ass to get here now."

I really hate my dad, he has never liked me ever since my brother died. He blames me for his death, but doesn't even know the whole story, and won't let me tell him the story.

I miss my brother every day. He was my bestfriend and now he is gone. Now I have no one but myself.

---------------------------------------------------------

As I'm getting ready, to leave my penthouse. I decided not to take my car, but to just walk instead. I've always been more of a walker. I have a personal driver that will take me wherever. But I feel bad for letting him drive me around when I can either walk or drive myself.

I get in the elevator and go down to the lobby. As I'm walking out of the building, I notice the girl in the lobby checking me out. I continue walking but smirk at her before leaving.

"She was hot as fuck." I think to myself. I'm not the type of man to do relationships, I hookup and leave. That's just what I do.

As I was walking down the street, I notice this girl not paying attention to where she is going, but before I could move out of the way she runs right into me. "Ugh, really." I mumble to myself, but she doesn't hear.

Before I could tell this girl off. She stands up straight, and just stares right at me for about 2 minutes straight. "Goddamn," she says, but I think she didn't want me to hear her say that because right after she says "oops." While I just stand there looking at her crazy, but mentally smirking because I know she thinks I'm attractive.

"Maybe next time instead of looking at building, you should watch where you are going." I tell her, getting upset because she wrinkled my suit, and is going to make me late to meet my father. What I didn't expect next was her to yell back at me. "Umm, excuse you. I don't know who you think you are, but you didn't even let me get the chance to say sorry. You just started to run your stupid ass mouth, getting mad at me. For running into you on accident. It's not like I did that shit on purpose." I'm not even going to lie I was in utter shock.

No woman or man, has ever raised their voice to me like that. Most of the people I meet just listen to everything I say and do everything I tell them to do. It actually is kind of annoying. So for the woman to tell me off, I was really intrigued.

"Fuck you." She yells at me, after picking up her stuff. Then she just walks off. Leaving me standing there still in complete shock.

After a minute I start walking again. But am still thinking about the woman. I'm still upset she ran into me, but I can't help but think about how beautiful she was. She had dark brownskin, with dark brown eyes. She had baggy jeans with a hoodie on, which made her look gorgeous. Plus her hair was absolutely beautiful. She looked like a goddess.

"Why am I thinking of a girl like this" I ask myself, extremely confused because I've never really thought of a woman like this before. Obviously I've had beautiful woman hookup with me before, but there is something different about this girl. The way she stood up for herself, and just started yelling at me. The way she looked breathtaking. I want to see her again! I want her!

As I get to my father's building, I walk straight in and go up to his office, which is on the top floor of the building. I knock on his door and wait for him to tell me to enter.

"Come in." I hear his voice boom through his office. "I hope what he has to say is important." I whisper to myself before entering. In my head, all I'm thinking about is finding that girl again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note...

What will Jaden's father tell him??

Will Jaden and Kaylani run into each other again??

Next chapter coming either later today or tomorrow!!

Let me know if any of my grammar is wrong. I am more than willing to fix something! :)

Love you guys, and hope you are enjoying the book!!