Chapter 9 The Cat's Choice (9)

Natsume Takashi woke up to the screams of the beckoning cat, and he felt something was wrong before he opened his eyes.

The furry ears rubbing against his face, one hand on his waist, and the sound of breathing so close at hand all tell Natsume Takashi that there is a transformed monster beside him.

Madara next to him was still chattering, "Silly cat is so ugly."

Seeing that Madara kept reading, Natsume Takashi first said with a smile, "Teacher Kitty still thinks Yuu is cute."

Then he carefully moved that hand away, and then sat up and looked at the boy who had turned into a human form beside him. He was slightly startled when he saw this. There were two furry cat ears between the boy's blond hair, and his tail was wrapped around the boy's body. on the waist.

Transformed, but not fully transformed.

"It's so ugly!" Madara couldn't hold back her voice.

He is a very beautiful and delicate young man, Natsume Takashi can even imagine his appearance after opening his eyes, if he goes out, he will definitely attract more attention from others than Mr. Natori.

Hoshino Yu, who was woken up, tried to get up and stretch, but suddenly realized something was wrong.

He stretched out his hand, touched his ear, met Natsume Takashi's eyes, Hoshino Yu put down his hand in a daze, "Ah..."

Natsume Takashi couldn't help laughing, "What's wrong?"

Why did he feel that Xiaoyou seemed a little dazed.

Hoshino Yuu thought that this time he was not as embarrassed as the first time he transformed into Mr. Natori's arms, at least he was wrapped in a white robe during the transformation.

Hoshino Yuu whispered, "Sorry, I seem to be causing you trouble."

Natsume Takashi miraculously understood what Hoshino Yu was saying, he stood up and said, "It's okay, Aunt Tako will go shopping in the morning, and Uncle Zi will also go out, so just say you are my classmate. "

"But." Hoshino touched his ears and tail, "These two... can't fade away."

"Hmm..." Natsume Takashi found a hat from the cabinet, "So you have to work hard to put it on and hide your ears."

Then he glanced at the tail wrapped around Hoshino Yuu's waist and chuckled, "It's probably okay to have a tail like this..."

Hoshino Yuu lowered his head, he looked a little dazed, his ears were shaking and his eyes turned red.

"If it's bound, it will be uncomfortable." Hoshino Yu whispered, he touched the robe, "I'll just wear it to cover my tail."

Madara on the side closed his eyes, and admitted that cats are cuter.

It carefully observed Hoshino Yuu again. In fact, human beings are not much different in his eyes. The only human beings he has observed carefully are Natsume and Reiko, but Hoshino Yuu still retains the characteristics of monsters, and is indeed somewhat different from other humans.

Hoshino Yuu knelt on the ground obediently, waiting for Natsume to find her clothes and pants.

"We are about the same size, you should be able to wear my clothes." Natsume Takashi said, "The trousers... cut a hole so that the tail won't be bound."

Hoshino Yuu said thank you, and then put on his clothes, Natsume Takashi's clothes were still a little bigger, making Hoshino Yuu's figure extremely thin.

Hoshino Yuu subconsciously bit his finger, then realized something was wrong and quickly put it down, he asked, "What should we do now?"

"What should I do?" Natsume Takashi blinked slightly.