Chapter 170 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (13)

Hoshino Yuu's heart stopped for a moment.

Yusuke outside shouted, "What do you want someone with malicious intentions like my brother to do inside?"

"It's too much, why do you want my brother to take Xiaoyou back to the room and not come out? I don't believe that I want my brother." Chun was not happy, "Obviously I came first."

"Tsubaki don't say such strange things!" Azusa said, "Xiao You is still injured."

Hoshino Yuu's fingers grabbed the clothes that Asahina wanted, and he raised his head because he was controlling the place that shouldn't be touched at the moment.

He looked at the ceiling a little absent-mindedly and weakly, clenched his arms tightly and dared not make a sound.

It's the second time...it seems to be getting more and more proficient.

Amidst the conversation outside, Hoshino Yuu cried out in a tense spirit.

You want to chuckle, take out a tissue and spit out what belongs to Hoshino Yuu.

Then he kissed Hoshino Yuu on the lips.

Hoshino Yuu couldn't dodge it, and opened his eyes wide in bewilderment.

"What's your taste like?" Asked a low and hoarse voice.

Hoshino Yu glared at him, his legs were weak, and he kicked him, "Get out."

"What are you going out for? Don't you think it's exciting?" Yao Huan asked, biting his ear, "Does it sound like you're having sex under their noses?"

Hoshino Yuu glared fiercely again, but because of the redness at the end of his eyes and the mist under his eyes, it didn't have much lethality at all.

Hoshino Yuu said in a low voice, "It's almost enough, don't go too far."

"Ah? I always think that the little Totoro is also very happy." You chuckled, then stretched out your hand to hold Hoshino Yu's hair, "Little Totoro, give me another kiss."

Hoshino Yuu's eyelashes trembled a few times quickly, or he would give him a chance to refuse and kiss him down.

Hoshino Yuu, who was so dazed by the kiss, looked at him in confusion after about to let go.

Someone outside knocked on the door, "You want brother?"

Hoshino Yu regained his senses, and he pushed the request anxiously.

Although Yusuke already knew about it, but...there are so many people outside, it would be too shameful to hug him in and kiss him if he knew.

"Don't be afraid." Yao even smiled, and said, "They can't come in."

Is this a question of whether to come in or not? This is not the problem at all!

"It's so cute." Looking at Hoshino Yu's expression, he kissed Hoshino Yuu heavily on the face and said, "I'm going to open the door."

Hoshino Yu hugged the lucky cat beside him, and buried his head in the quilt.

He heard that he wanted to say, "Keep your voice down, it's hard to put this poor little chinchilla to sleep."

"Are you asleep?" Fengdou seemed a little unwilling to give up, "I'm going to have a look."

"Don't look, he's asleep." Yao pushed, "Go out, let him sleep well."

Guang's eyes swept around Yao's face, and finally stopped at the corner of his mouth. He was a few steps behind and asked in a low voice, "What did Brother Yao do in there?"