Chapter 66 The Squirrel and the Boys (18)

Hoshino Yuu turned his head, "Yukimura, why are you here?"

Yukimura Seichi blinked, "Because I heard someone calling me."

Hoshino Yuu whispered, "I'm sorry."

Yukimura Seiichi smiled, looked up at the two Echizen Ryoma brothers, "Echizen... Ryoma."

Echizen Ryoma didn't say a word from the beginning to the end, and at this moment his voice was extremely cold, "Yukimura Seichi."

Echizen Ryuya looked at Yukimura Seiichi indifferently, "The matter between me and him doesn't seem to have anything to do with other people."

"My relationship with Yu, his business is my business." Yukimura Seichi said.

Echizen Ryuya frowned.

His daily life quickly unfolded again, "Would Hoshino Yuu want you to say that if you are so self-indulgent?"

Seiichi Yukimura clenched his hands by two points to stop Yu Hoshino from what he was about to say. He smiled, "I don't know if you want to or not, but I do know that Yu doesn't want to talk to you."

Echizen Ryuya's smile reveals a trace of subtlety, "Really?"

Hoshino Yuu wanted to say something but Yukimura Seiichi grabbed his shoulders. Yukimura Seiichi lowered his head and leaned into Hoshino Yuu's ear and whispered, "You don't talk, I'll be fine."

The breath fell on Hoshino Yu's ears, the white jade-like earlobes were slightly stained red, and Echizen Longya's eyes darkened slightly.

"Brother." Echizen Ryoma suddenly said, "Let's go, we will be urged later."

Echizen Longya put aside his thoughts of looking for trouble for a while, he took one last look at Hoshino Yuu and said with a smile, "Little Squirrel, I will still find you."

When Echizen Ryoma turned around, he looked at Hoshino Yu again, the look was inexplicable, Hoshino Yu didn't even understand what was expressed in his eyes.

"Ryoma." Echizen Ryuya has always been a good brother, he asked, "What did you stop me from doing? You ran away twice without authorization. Do you still have any hope for that little monster?"

Echizen Ryoma was silent for a while before saying, "No, I just want to play tennis well and don't want to worry about his affairs."

"Is that so?" Echizen Ryuya looked at his younger brother with a half-smile, "Ryoma, do you really think so? You don't want to care about anything about him."

Echizen Ryoma pushed down the brim of his hat and gave a low hum.

Echizen Ryoma looked at Echizen Ryoma firmly, "Even if he is with someone else?"

"That has nothing to do with me." Echizen Ryoma said, "Brother, let's go."

Echizen Ryuya seemed to have confirmed Echizen Ryoma's intentions, he stretched out his hand and patted Echizen Ryoma's shoulder and said, "That's right, I guessed you with an adult's thinking, after all you were only twelve or thirteen years old at that time, now It's normal even if you don't remember him anymore, let alone like that emotion."

Echizen Ryoma showed a weird smile, but finally said nothing.

Yukimura Seiichi let go of Hoshino Yuu and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

Hoshino Yu shook his head.

"Then go back." Seiichi Yukimura said, holding Hoshino Yuu's hand.

Hoshino Yu subconsciously withdrew his hand, Yukimura Seichi found out, he didn't let go and just pretended he didn't find out.