Chapter 43 The Doll and the Medicine Man (14)

Madara... who is it?

"He's keeping a secret from me," Jin said.

"So what?" the drug seller asked, "You shouldn't care."

Jin:"……"

The pharmacist said, "But I care."

Jin:"……"

Jin's fingers inserted into the fluffy golden hair that was lying on the chest, and then rubbed the soft golden hair.

This set of actions was completely subconscious, and Jin himself didn't even react.

Until the cold voice of the drug seller sounded, "What are you doing to him?"

Jin, who was aware of his movements, froze, and retracted his hand as if nothing had happened. He said, "Prepare to push him away."

"Really?" said the drug seller, "Since you don't want to touch him, let me do it instead."

So hot……

Wrapped in fur by a big demon, it's really hot.

The big demon licked his face, as if he was eating some delicious fruit, and his voice was extremely low, "What are you doing with this look of crying? I am willing to go with you."

But that feeling...was not a pain of separation, but another indescribable suffocation.

"Did you dream about something sad?"

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes in a daze, and saw a face with no expression appearing in front of him.

He blinked slowly, and then murmured, "...Master Yaolang, it's you."

"Who else?" The drug seller asked, there was an unconscious sourness in his voice, but Hoshino Yuu didn't hear it, and the drug seller felt inexplicably wronged again.

Hoshino Yuu shook his head slightly, he tightened his grip on the drug seller's clothes, the feeling of suffocation in his heart had disappeared, but he still felt a little uncomfortable.

"Master Yakuro." Hoshino Yuu said in a low voice, "Can you please allow me to hug you for a while."

"Are you asking only after you've hugged her?" the drug seller asked.

He thought, this little puppet is really a bit too much, one moment it was calling someone's name, and the next moment it came to hug him, how could it be so excessive.

"Sorry, then I..." Before I got up, the drug seller's hand was already pressing Hoshino Yuu's back neck.

"Master Yaolang?" Hoshino Yuu called.

"Do you need me to comfort you?" said the drug seller, "What kind of comfort do you want?"

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, "Huh?"

"Don't you need it?" the drug seller asked, "I think you should. Do you need a kiss?"

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes slightly, and by the moonlight, he saw the corners of the drug seller's lips curled up, as if he really smiled.

Hoshino Yuu hadn't reacted yet, the world was spinning, and the medicine seller held him by the shoulders and firmly pressed him down.

"Master Yaolang..." Hoshino Yuu couldn't hold back his exclamation.

"Don't talk." The medicine seller said, "The monster outside may be looking at you."

Hoshino Yu was taken aback, and held onto the drug seller tightly, not daring to move.

"In the morning, were you serious when you said you were going to find someone else?"

"What?" Hoshino Yu didn't respond.