Chapter 148 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (9)

It's normal for good brothers to sleep together.

but……

Luffy turned his head slightly, looked at Yu Hoshino, who was leaning sideways and looked extremely well-behaved, and turned his face away woodenly.

No the same.

The little monster likes him.

So why did he agree?

Knowing that this little jellyfish has bad intentions, he still agreed?

This is not like him Luffy, he should firmly refuse, telling Hoshino Yu, don't think too much.

"What do you see me doing?" Hoshino Yuu's soft and soft voice sounded.

Luffy replied stiffly, "I didn't see it."

How could he feel that he heard a soft voice from a man's mouth, did he hallucinate?

"Oh." Hoshino Yuu said, "Then why don't you turn off the lights?"

Luffy raised his hand to turn off the light, and his voice became harder, "Sleep."

Hoshino hummed, and he asked in a low voice, "Luffy, are you angry?"

"No, why should I be angry?" Luffy asked back.

Hoshino Yu's voice was still very slow, he said, "Because...it seems that you are not very happy."

"No, I'm very happy." Luffy said, "otherwise why am I not happy?"

Hoshino Yu couldn't tell why, it took him a while before he said, "I don't know."

"Stupid." Luffy said.

Hoshino Yuu was dull for a while before saying, "Oh, go to sleep."

Hearing this, Lu Fei was silent for a moment, is he too fierce? This little jellyfish has been with him for two years, so he must have liked him a long time ago, and it must be very sad that the person he likes is so cruel to him, right?

Maybe he should have been a little, a little less cruel to the little jellyfish?

Luffy said, "Little jellyfish."

The breathing next to him was light, but no one answered him.

Angry?

Luffy called again, "Little jellyfish."

Hoshino Yuu still didn't answer.

Lu Fei turned his head and saw Hoshino Yuu's closed eyes by the moonlight, and he realized that Hoshino Yuu had fallen asleep.

Luffy:"……"

He has been struggling here for so long, and this monster actually fell asleep?

Don't you like him?

Shouldn't it be shy and exciting to sleep with him? Why did you fall asleep so quickly?

"Really!"

Luffy stretched out his hand and pinched that face.

"..." Luffy was stunned for a moment, why did he feel that the hand felt pretty good, quite soft, like jelly.

Try again.

Hoshino Yuu was fully awake when he felt a hand scratching his face.

He opened his eyes suspiciously, looked at Luffy, "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

"I'm sorry." Luffy said.

Hoshino Yuu moved his head slightly, "What... sorry?"

"I shouldn't say you're stupid." Luffy sighed. What's the matter with his inexplicable guilt towards this little jellyfish? Obviously it doesn't do that to anyone else.