Chapter 160 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (3)

"We may be collaborating soon." Qi Zhi's gentle voice sounded, "Maybe it will be more comfortable for you to sit next to me."

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, cooperation or something... He didn't seem to have received any news.

Qi Zhi didn't say much, he pulled out the chair and pushed Hoshino Yu on the chair, in a gentle but undeniable posture.

Hoshino stared blankly at Qi Zhi's face, then turned back to look at the tableware in front of him blankly.

It took him a while before he said, "Thank you."

Chun opened his eyes wide and looked at this scene in disbelief, then leaned closer to Azusa and said, "Your idol, you must be some kind of monster who confuses people's hearts, right? Why even Qi Zhi..."

"You can't be rude like this." Zi's voice was very low, "Xiao You is a very good idol, if you know him, no one will dislike him."

Tsubaki: "..." It really looks like that kind of fanatical fan.

At first, Yu Hoshino felt a little uncomfortable, but just kidding, the brothers of Asahina's family are indeed very active people.

Chun asked, "Since Xiaoyou can't cook, where are you going to eat?"

Hoshino Yu replied honestly, "Ah, I'm going to buy instant food and convenience food. I personally think that this kind of thing should not be particularly difficult for me..."

"Is that so?" You Jing was thoughtful, "Since this is the case, why don't you come to eat at home in the future, anyway, there are so many people, it's not healthy to always eat those things after all."

"However." You Jing looked at Hoshino Yu's expression and smiled slightly, "The brothers in the family are so enthusiastic that Xiao You may not be able to adapt, so as a neighbor, I will help Xiao You."

Hoshino Yu said, "Thank you Brother Youjing, the little cake you baked is delicious."

"Ah what!" Chun shouted, "Why did you already call brother? Brother You Jing is really too cunning, when all of us are still unfamiliar with Xiaoyou."

"Aren't you familiar with it?" Ukyo was thoughtful, "Azusa and Ema are both Xiaoyou's fans, and the other brothers have paid more or less attention to Xiaoyou because of Fudou... It's because Xiaoyou doesn't know you well Bar."

Winds?

Hoshino Yu looked up at You Jing, a little confused, "Fengdou...is it Asakura Fengdou?"

"That's right, Futo Asakura is his stage name, and he is also our brother." Subaru said, "Being a colleague with Futo, you have worked hard, Yuu?"

Hoshino Yu replied, "Fortunately...it's not that hard, and Fengdou is okay..."

Saying this, Hoshino Yuu asked the system, 【So Futo Asakura is also a brother of the Asahina family? 】

System: [... I remember that I seem to have said it. 】

[Did you say that? ] Hoshino Yuu was at a loss, 【I forgot. 】

During the meal, the squirrel kept looking at Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yuu looked up, Squirrel looked away, Hoshino Yuu lowered his head and Squirrel looked over again.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

what is this squirrel doing

Could it be that this squirrel is a monster, has also noticed that he is a monster and now wants to recognize him as a relative?

In this case... Hoshino Yuu's eyes light up slightly, he is not a monster in this world, can he still have monster friends?

Zhu Li suddenly looked away, and he muttered, "It's strange how bright this male's eyes are."