Chapter 131 The Bird and the Grim Reaper (8)

Kurosaki Ichigo looked at the gate of Kuchiki's house, then at Hoshino Yuu, "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah." Hoshino Yuu nodded, "I'm going back."

"Oh." Kurosaki Ichigo scratched his hair again, "That, thank you."

Hoshino Yuu blinked slightly and curled his eyelashes, "You're welcome, I'm leaving."

After a pause, he asked again, "Could it be that Rukia has come out?"

"No." Kurosaki Ichigo shook his head, "But the Ukitake I met yesterday, he said he would help."

Ukitake Shishiro?

Hoshino Yuu nodded.

Kurosaki Ichigo asked, "Aren't you going in to say hello?"

Hoshino Yuu glanced at the gate of Kuchiki's house and shook his head, "You guys are here to discuss how to rescue Rukia, right? That Kuchiki Byakuya... Captain Kuchiki—"

"Xiaoyou."

Hoshino Yuu turned around and called Captain Ukitake.

"Captain Fuzhu?" Fourteenth Lang Fuzhu laughed, "It's better to call Brother Fuzhu better."

Hoshino Yu slightly raised his eyes to look at Shishiro Ukitake.

The other party coughed a few more times, and then said, "When did Xiao You come back? I heard Bai Zai said that you are in the fifth team, but now you are going to find Bai Zai?"

"Huh? I'm not—"

"Since you disappeared, Byakuya seems to be a different person. He has always blamed himself and felt guilty." Shishiro Ukitake sighed slightly, "Recently he seems to be more cheerful, it should be because of your return... ..."

Hoshino Yuu thought of Kuchiki Byakuya's cold and handsome face, cheerful...?

"Come on, let's go in together."

Ukitake Shishiro held Hoshino Yu's hand, Hoshino Yuu hissed softly, Ukitake Shishiro paused, and looked down, the skin after being sucked was a little shocking on the white wrist.

Shishiro Ukitake was slightly taken aback, and he asked, "What's going on?"

Hoshino hurriedly put down his sleeves to cover it up, "No, that...is..."

Seeing Hoshino Yuu's flustered appearance, Ukitake Shishiro couldn't bear to ask. He had known for a long time that many people would admire the appearance of a child when he grew up, but he didn't know this person... who was the one who left traces on him? Girl, it's so wild.

Shishiro Ukitake had an inexplicable illusion in his heart that his cub had been raped by someone.

Shishiro Ukitake even thought about how a delicate boy like Xiaoyou could take care of other girls, and he couldn't stop crying after being attacked. His wrist was sucked so much, he must have been crying for a long time... In this case, Won't you be disgusted by your girlfriend?

When I was a child, Hoshino Yu was always the one who was taken care of. She was coquettish, timid and cry-loving. She was frightened at the slightest sign of trouble. Now she seems not so timid, but she was still coquettish and crying-loving. Aizen took him back that day of.

Shishiro Ukitake began to worry about Yu Hoshino, if this is the case, his girlfriend will definitely dislike him very much, right? How about that?

"It's okay." Ukitake Shishirou was very considerate, "Xiaoyou, but in the relationship between men and women, you can't be too passive..."

"What?" Hoshino Yu was at a loss, he didn't quite understand how Ukitake Shishiro got involved in the relationship between men and women.

Shishiro Ukitake sighed as if he wanted to say something else, and Kurosaki Ichigo asked, "Are you going in?"