Caught in the middle

You and Tara have been together for a couple of months and everyone finds out.

~~~~~

The house was packed with people. You couldn't take one step without touching someone else. But what did you expect from a frat party.

People danced and shouted everywhere. Even with all those people in this house, you and Tara somehow found each other in the kitchen.

Mindy and Anika sat on the couch in the living room. "Who is T talking to?" Mindy asked her girlfriend, feeling the need to protect her smaller friend.

"That's Y/n. She's a friend of a friend of mine." Anika replied as she watched the two girls laugh.

Tara covered her mouth with her one hand and gripped Y/n's bicep with her other hand as she laughed loudly, while the other girl watched in adoration as Tara threw her head back while she laughed.

Anika raised her eyebrow as the two girls seemed way too comfortable with each other for only knowing one another for one night. "It looks like they have known each other for longer than tonight".

"Nah" Mindy replied. Tara never told her about a girl or even if she was gay. "Tara would tell me, plus she's really drunk. They're probably just flirting".

Anika hummed, not really believing it but she let it go. They watched as Tara left the girl and walked to the drinks. Shoving and pushing through a mass amount of people, Tara made it to the drinks tabke.

A guy stood next to Tara as she roamed through the bottles of alcohol. "Where you from?"

Tara glanced at the guy. "Michigan"

"You know, I have some fireball in my room." The guy smirked. Tara thought about it for a second before she nodded.

They walked away, going to the stairs to go to the guy's room.

Mindy and Anika saw they walk away together. "That's not good." Anika said as they stood up to follow them. Anika went to get Chad while Mindy went to Tara, but the girl from before came in between them.

"Yo Frankie! Tara is good down here." You said to the disgusting guy. Tara turned around and smiled when she saw you.

"Y/nn!" She stumbled down the stairs and gripped your collar. She fixed it and slid her hand to the back of your neck to play with the little hairs there.

Anika came back with Chad as she saw Tara and you standing there. "Now way! I told you Mindy". She smiled excitedly.

Chad huffed. He didn't know who the girl with Tara was and he was jealous. He had hoped he had a chance with his friend, but apparently not.

"I'm okay, y/nn. We're just going to get some fireball from his room" Tara smiled at her girlfriend. You huffed but nodded.

"Yeah you heard y/nn" Frankie spat as he smirked. "She's good with me".

You didn't like the way he looked at your girlfriend or how he talked about her.

"Let go, y/nn, so I can take her up to my room. To you know, get some fireball." He gripped Tara's arm and pulled her up. Tara tripped onto the stairs.

Chad went to go to them, but Anika held him back when she saw you ball your hands into fists.

"Hey asshole!" You yelled and when Frankie turned around you punched him in the face. Tara quickly stepped aside, so she wasn't caught up in the fight.

"Bitch!" He grabbed you by the collar. "Try that again you sick fuck".

"Gladly" You hit his head with yours, your nose hurting really bad and you could feel the blood drops fall down, but you didn't care.