*note*-- jenna ortega

I know this is a Tara Carpenter Images book and I am going to keep it that way, but I actually had an idea for a book about Jenna Ortega, so this is a preview.

Also, because this is a preview, there are going to be a lot of time-skips.
--------

Jenna walked into the coffee shop, the bell ringing when the door opened. The shop was really busy, a lot of students were sitting in the booths, typing away on their laptops or talking to one another.

Jenna walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee. While she waited for her order to be finished, she looked around the shop, trying to see if there was a spot she could sit at. The place was packed, but she spotted a booth where one person was seated at. They were typing on their laptop, the sounds around them drowned out.

"Thank you" Jenna smiled at the cashier as she took her coffee. She walked to the seat, "Hi, can I sit here?".

"Huh", the person looked up confused, taking their headphones of their head. Jenna pointed at the seat. "Oh yeah, yeah. You can sit".

Jenna chuckled inwardly at the cuteness of that person. They had short brown hair, which was dyed blonde, because she saw the roots coming through. Their blue eyes were bright, the light reflecting in them as they stared up at her.

"Thank you", Jenna smiled but they weren't looking at her anymore.

She decided to sip on her coffee and scroll through social media. Maybe some interaction with her fans would be good.

All of the sudden, a girl started yelling "you fucked my mom?!". A girl slapped a boy in the face and walked out of the coffee shop angrily. The boy ran after her, shouting her name.

Jenna chuckled in confusion. What had just happened?

"That's New York for you" the person in front of her chuckled softly. Their voice was soft, but deep. During all the commotion, they had pulled their headphones from their head.

"Yeah? Does this happen a lot?" Jenna asked them.

"You're not from New York?" They asked her in return. Jenna shook her head. "Oh, are you on vacation?"

"Something like that" Jenna smiled. Only if they knew.

They closed their laptop and put it in their backpack. "I'm uh Y/n". They blushed a little as they pulled their hand through their hair. "What's your name?"

"Oh, you don't know who I am?" Jenna asked in confusion. She thought you had recognised her.

"Should I? Do you go to University here too? Oh no right, you're on vacation" Y/n looked out the window deep in thought.

"No no it's okay. I am Jenna" Jenna chuckled in relief. She was happy she wasn't recognised for once.

They talked some more, about university and the people in New York. Y/n told all the weird stories they witnessed here, which were a lot. It's still New York, you know.

"If you want..." Y/n blushed deeply, and it looked like they were thinking about what to say. "I could show you around."

They rubbed the back of their neck nervously, while they waited for an answer. "Oh yeah, I would like that!" Jenna was excited. She could make a friend, someone who didn't know her from her fame.

"Really?" Y/n looked surprised that Jenna had accepted. "C-could I get your number, maybe?"

They exchanged phones numbers. Y/n's hands shaking a litte because they were really nervous. Jenna was just so pretty and so cute, and they had never asked a girl's number before.

"I have to go to class" Y/n said disappointed.

"Oh, okay. I will see you!" Jenna smiled as she waved. Y/n blushed and rushed out of the coffee shop.

-

"Yo!" Y/n yelled as they walked through their apartment. "Rumi?"

When they got no response from their roommate, they went to the living room. Rumi was sitting on the ground, playing on the PlayStation.

"Yo dude" Y/n fell down on the couch. They were exhausted. All of these classes and projects they need to work on. It was a lot!

They opened their phone and went to instagram. Confused, they clicked on the heart as it pointed out she had a notification.

Their eyebrows shot up when they say Jenna had started following her. 'How did she find me?' y/n thought.

They clicked on Jenna's profile and the first thing they noticed was the millions of followers.  "Woah she's famous?"

They started searching her on the internet, curious as to who she had talked to.

-

"Shit" Y/n mumbled as they pulled their backpack strap tighter. They had just ran into someone. The streets of New York busy, just like always.

"Crap sorry!" They mumbled as they bumped into someone again.

"Y/n?"

"Huh?" Y/n looked at the figure in front of them in confusion. They were wearing sunglasses and a cap. "Oh Jenna?"

"Yeah hi!"

"Uh hi?"

"Are you doing somehow right now?" Jenna smiled innocently.

"No, I just got off work. I have the rest of the day free"

"Could I take that offer of you showing me around?"

"Oh yeah sure"

The rest of the day was spent talking and laughing, and just the two of you getting to know each other. They both were really attracted to each other.

Although Jenna wasn't really sure what their gender was, she didn't care. She knew she just liked their personality.

And at the end of the day, when Y/n walked Jenna to her hotel, Jenna thanked with a kiss and Y/nn was over the moon. She couldn't be happier and hopefully, this was the beginning of a new relationship.

-

Should I write a story about this? Let me know if you'd like it. (It would be intersex of course)