Jealousy kills.

When jealousy and a secret relationship goes wrong

~~~~~

"What about her? What do you think of her?" Chad asked Ethan, one of his hands resting on his shoulder while he was pointing out a pretty brunette dressed as Harry Potter.

"Alright, well go ask her out then," Chad urged. Ethan shook his head almost immediately. "You're a snack bro."

The two of them, along with their other friends, Mindy, Anika and Tara were all at Omega Kappa Beta's halloween party.

Somewhere along the arriving, throwing back shots and dancing with your friends, you had found yourself with Tara somewhere in the corner of the house.

You and Tara have been together for five months. Your roommate, Anika, had introduced her to Tara and her friend Mindy. You had gone on a double date and after some more dates you ended up asking her to be your girlfriend.

She accepted you for who you were, even if you were imperfect. You were perfect for each other, but she didn't want her sister to know yet. After everything that had happened, her sister was very protective of her and that's why you agreed to keep your relationship a secret.

Tara laughed at something you said and took the last sip of her alcohol. "Oh whoops, my cup is empty again."

"You little alcoholic." You chuckled as you gave her your cup. She thanked you by giving you a peck on your lips.

You pouted. "That's all?". She rolled her eyes, smiling before grabbing the back of your neck and pulling you into a fierce kiss.

"Yo y/nn! Don't swallow her!" You heard someone yell from behind you. When you pulled apart and turned around, you saw Mindy laughing loudly on the couch. You rolled your eyes and gave her the finger.

Little did you know Chad had seen you kissing. He thought the past couple of weeks, he had a chance with Tara. He was furious and jealous.

You plopped down on the couch next to Mindy. Tara sat next to you, more like half on you. "I see you guys are going well."

"Yeahhhh I can't complain" Tara giggled and pressed a kiss on your cheek. She drank from her cup. "I'm going to fill my cup." She stood up and walked away.

You laughed and talked with your friends, not caring about anything, meanwhile Tara was approached by a guy.

A guy stood next to Tara as she roamed through the bottles of alcohol. "Where you from?"

Tara glanced at the guy. "Michigan"

"You know, I have some fireball in my room." The guy smirked. Tara thought about it for a second before she nodded.

They walked away, going to the stairs to go to the guy's room

When you saw them walking away, you went after them. "Tara? What are you doing?" You asked your girlfriend.

She turned around and swayed a bit, because of all the alcohol. "We're going to get fireball from his room". She pointed at the homeless looking guy.

"Why don't you stay here?" You asked and reached for her. You grabbed her arm.

"Nah come on, we're getting that fireball" Frankie tugged on her arm, which made Tara fall on the stairs. She winced.

"Hey dude! Let go off her!" You pushed Frankie back. You grabbed Tara and stood next to the stairs, watching Frankie get more aggressive.

Suddenly Chad stepped in. Out of rage he thought you were grabbing Tara, but you were only holding her by the waist. He punched you in the face.

"Chad!" You heard Mindy yell while you felt another hit to your face. He kept punching you even though everyone was yelling at him to stop. Even Frankie was confused at what was going on.

"Hey sorry!" Sam pushed through the group of people. "I'm just going to tase you in the balls real quick".

You groaned loudly and fell onto the floor when you felt the electric shocks going through your body. You held your groin and whimpered.

"Oh my god! Fuck! Sam, that's my girlfriend! Why would you do that?" Tara yelled and fell onto her knees next to you. She rubbed your back.

"I don't know! Chad was fighting him, her! I don't know." Sam was very confused. Her sister had a girlfriend? Why didn't she know that and why was Chad fighting her then?

"Let's get her to our apartment." Mindy and Tara helped you stand up and with every walk to their apartment, you whimpered in pain.

-

"Here, I'm really sorry. Chad was fighting you so I thought you had done something to my sister." Sam gave you some ice for you balls. She sat on the couch in front of you.

You took the ice from her and sighed when you felt the cold on your thing. "It's fine. You just wanted to protect your sister. I understand"

She smiled at you before Tara sat down beside you with a glass of water. You thanked her and took a sip of the water.

"Soo, you're girlfriends?" Sam asked confused. You and Tara nodded, blushing a little. "But you have a-?"

"Oh yeah. I'm intersex"

"Oh right" Sam nodded even though you could see she didn't understand a thing.

Mindy, Anika and Chad came storming into the living room. Chad grabbed you by your collar, pulling you up to his level. "Why were you grabbing her, huh? You freak!".

He punched you in the face again. Everyone started yelling again, but he didn't listen.

You wiped the blood from your nose and sighed. "Hey Chad!"

And when he looked at you, you gave him one good punch and he fell on the ground, knocked out.

"I'm sorry, but he was really annoying."

"Oooh can we keep her?" You heard Mindy ask excitedly.

-
Sooo, I haven't updated much because my tonsils have just been removed and it's been a pain in my ass. But meanwhile, i have gotten a lot of ideas but request are always welcome!