Better. (MIFTB pt 2)

In which everything has changed after the ghostface attacks.

Warnings: smutt

~~~~~

Months after the attack in Woodsboro, the Carpenter sisters and their friends decides to move out of that rotten town. Everyone was accepted into the Blackmore university, so they decided to move to New York.

Everyone has recovered well from the attacks and those that survived stayed together. Everyone has forgiven each other. Y/n had forgiven to others for thinking that she was the killer. Although she was hurt, she did understand she looked incredibly guilty.

The relationship between Tara and Y/n couldn't have been better. Their communication was much better. The moment they woke up after the ghostface attacks, they wouldn't leave each other's sides.

*flashback*

Your eyes fluttered open. You heard a beeping sound and some people talking. You could feel tubes going into you nose. You knew you were in the hospital.

You open your eyes and looked around. "Y/nn? You're awake!" You heard someone and you looked to the side where the noise came from.

Tara was sitting beside you. Her leg was is in the plaster. Cut were still a little visible, but beside that she looked healed. She had big bags under her eyes as it looked she hadn't slept in weeks.

"Hey y/nn" you heard someone else say. At the end of you bed stood Sam. She was looking at you with a soft smile. "How are you feeling?"

You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. Tara helped you drink some water. "Thanks". You mumbled and wiped your mouth with the sleeve of the hospital gown.

They told you that Mindy and Chad made it and that Amber and Richie were dead. They also told you you had been sleeping for three days.

"Can we-" Tara looked up to her sister, pleading with her eyes.

"I'll give you some alone time." She nodded at you and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Y/nn, I-"

It looked like Tara didn't know what to say. Tears formed in her eyes but didn't spill.

"I'm sorry I never told you." Y/n started as she fiddles with her fingers. "I should've but I was scared. Almost everyone who knew hated me and thought I was a freak.  I didn't want to lose you, so I was ready to be someone I wasn't just to be with you."

"Y/nn..." Tara took your hand in hers. "I don't hate you. I don't care about what you have in your pants. I love you for you".

Y/n teared up a bit and pulled Tara to her to hug her. "I love you too." She mumbled into her neck.

The door opened, "oh sorry". Sam stood in the doorway with food in her hands. "I brought food. Thought you would be hungry."

"Yeah thank you." You mumbled and took the food from her. You dug in, suddenly feeling hungry. You didn't feel it before but now when you started to eat, you were really hungry.

"Y/nn... we need to tell you something." Sam sighed as she and Tara looked at each other, speaking with one another with their eyes. "We are moving to New York. We guessed the best thing we can do is get out of this town and Tara is going to university."