One Night Stand.

Tara takes you home to have a wild night.

Smut warning.

*not reread, mistakes can be made*
~~~~~

You were at a café with some of your friends. You didn't have a lot of friends, since you were kinda shy and reserved, but you loved the two friends you did have.

You had met Kaiden in a sort of lgbtq+ meeting. He is transgender and you are intersex, that's how you ended up at this meetings with other teenagers and you hit it off the moment you sat next to hem.

In highschool you had met Vanessa. She was in chemistry with you and you thought she was utterly beautiful. You actually dated for a couple of months, before deciding you were better off as friends.

Now the three of you went to the same college, and you even shared a dorm with Kaiden.

"Come on, y/nn! Drink! Drink!" Kaiden cheered as you gulped down your beer. They dragged you to get drinks because one, you needed to get out of your room. Studying had become your obsession and it wasn't really healthy. And two, you needed to get laid. The only time you had sex was with Vanessa and that was two years ago.

"Ooh! Over there is a beautiful girl" Vanessa nodded her head to some girl at the bar. You all looked over. A blonde haired girl was ordering some drinks. She was wearing a white crop top and black skinny jeans.

"Nah." You shook your head. "She looks mean."

"Hmm yeah. She does kinds have a bitchy face. We don't want our y/nn crying again." Kaiden chuckled at the thought. Some months ago you tried to talk to a pretty girl, but she was really mean and you cried right in her face.

You rolled your eyes and took a sip of his beer. "Hey, that's mine! Go order yourself some more." He grabbed his glass out of your hand.

You rolled your eyes again and stood up. "Does anyone want something?" They shook their head and kept looking for a girl for you.

You went straight to the bar, trying to avoid bumping into people. When you ordered your beer and turned around to walk back to your table, someone stumbled into you.

"Oh shit!" You mumbled when your drink spilled all over you.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! My friend tripped me." A short, dark brown haired girl apologised.

You could see her curly haired friend laughing behind her and another girl was slapping her.

"Oh fuck, your shirt." The girl in front of you tried to wipe off some of the beer with a napkin, but it only made it worse.

"I-i'm... it's fine" you stuttered. Your cheeks heated up, when her brown, chocolate eyes met yours.

She smiled softly. You could see her friends, leave you too alone and in the corner of your eyes, you could see your friends watch the interaction.

"Are you sure? I will buy you a new drink." She went past you and tried to get the attention of the bartender.

"No no, it's fine." You tried to stop her, but it was too late. She had already ordered.

"No I insist. I ruined your shirt, I have to make it up somehow" she turned to you with those beautiful eyes again, and you could feel your knees buckle a bit.

A wave of confidence hit you, "you could drink it with me."

She smirked and suddenly, you felt embarrassed at what you had suggested. "You know... t-to make it up" you muttered and averted your eyes.