Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"Marry him, marry him, marry him!"
Song Nuanxia felt dizzy for a while, before she could figure out the situation in front of her, all her attention was taken away by her warm lips.
It was the temperature in her memory, the person she had missed and even hated for ten years.
She was absent-minded for a moment, until the end of the lingering kiss and cheers from the scene, Song Nuanxia finally saw the man in front of her clearly.
It was him, the man who lived deep in her memory.
Lu Zhan held Song Nuanxia's small face in both hands, his eyes were full of excitement: "Xia Xia..."
Song Nuanxia's expression was tangled and complicated.
She hadn't seen this man in ten years. How many days and nights, it is already unclear whether there is more love or more hate.
Song Nuanxia closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and raised her hand to slap Lu Zhan amid the exclamation of disbelief.
"The surname is Lu, we have no destiny, let's break up!"
After speaking, he pushed away the bewildered man, and left the square without looking back.
"Xia Xia!" Lu Zhan reached out to stop him, but was so excited that he fell to the ground. He never thought that the woman who had agreed to his marriage proposal with a sweet face just a second ago, how could she change in just one kiss?
Lu Zhan wanted to ask clearly, but his heart throbbed uncontrollably. The pain made him lose consciousness directly.
"Hey, what's the matter with you?"
"Come on, call an ambulance!"
***
Song Nuanxia didn't know that after she left, Lu Zhan was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment because of fainting. At this time, she was standing at the door of the villa that she hadn't returned to for ten years, feeling a little dazed.
She's back, she's really back, from the dark end of the world!
Song Nuanxia pushed open the door, looked at the decoration in memory, couldn't help crying.
How many days and nights, dreaming of going back to the past. Unexpectedly, she really realized it.
Thank God for giving her a chance to live again. But does she really need it? It seems that it is not.
Song Nuanxia took out her phone and glanced at the date. On June 1, 2096, three months later, the last days will come. Is she really going to experience the zombie-infested apocalypse again? That's too miserable!
What's more, she didn't feel wronged, except for Lu Zhan. In her previous life, although she didn't live very well, she was not hurt by anyone. The reason why it is gone is also because the general environment is not good. The entire planet doesn't have much to eat, she was starved to death.

Alas, I feel heartbroken just thinking about it. It's really unreasonable for her, a little rich woman who was sitting on tens of billions of assets before the end of the world, to start starving in the second month after the end of the world.
But so what, the whole world is saving money, hoping to kill those monsters as soon as possible and restore civilization.
Unfortunately, until her death, this wish did not come true. It's not because the zombies are too powerful, but because they're hungry and don't have the strength to fight the zombies.
Song Nuanxia sighed, thinking what's the point of going through those days again? But if you have lived, how can you die again?
After lying on the sofa for half an hour, Song Nuanxia cheered up again. Now that she was reborn, she would never allow herself to be sick and linger on like in her previous life.
In this life, she did not accept Lu Zhan's marriage proposal, did not go to the hotel with him, did not have a baby in her stomach, and she would not have a miscarriage because of the harsh environment. The body will probably be much better than in the previous life!
And God gave her three months to stockpile supplies, she could stockpile enough to feed herself for a lifetime. That is, there is nowhere to hide!
Suddenly, his eyes stopped on the emerald ring on the ring finger of his left hand. If there was anything unusual about her body, it was only this ring that Lu Zhan wore on her ring finger when she proposed.
Song Nuanxia put her hands in front of her eyes, and carefully observed the ring by the light. She found that there was a scratch on the silver ring, which was accidentally made by her in her previous life.
This meant that the ring came back with her.
An idea popped up in Song Nuanxia's mind, that is, will the ring have a magical space? Didn't it all be said in the novel, the reborn heroine must have a space or system, and she must be a billionaire.
Even if she is not the heroine, she still meets the two conditions of rebirth and tens of billions, maybe... ωωw..net
With the idea of ​​trying and not losing money, Song Nuanxia took out a needle from the sewing box. After disinfecting the poison with alcohol, he poked down on the pulp of his right index finger.
It really hurts after one injection, Song Nuanxia's complexion immediately changed. But she did not forget her original intention, and hurriedly wiped the small blood drops on the emerald.
Then, there was a flash of green light, and the emerald was gone, leaving only a silver ring setting.
Song Nuanxia calmly accepted this fantasy scene, subconsciously searched in her mind, and found that there was really space.
It was a space with a base area the size of ten football fields and a height of about 100 meters. Space is not boundless, but it is not small either. If it is full of supplies, let alone a lifetime, it will not be used up in a few lifetimes.
After Song Nuanxia felt it carefully, she decided to cash out all her assets and buy supplies. Because she discovered that this space was actually bound to her soul.
That is to say, if there is rebirth, or reincarnation, she can take this space with her, even including the materials inside.
Thinking of this, Song Nuanxia couldn't help but smile slightly. This is her first smile after rebirth, a kind of relief, and also a look forward to a new life.
Without further ado, let's get busy. Song Nuanxia first opened the refrigerator, took out two ice creams and put them into the space, and then put her hand into the fish tank, trying to test whether living things could enter.
The moment her thought was activated, the two plump koi disappeared. Song Nuanxia raised her eyebrows, thinking that it's good, she can collect living things.
It's just that the moment it was released, the koi died. Song Nuanxia was surprised, but not disappointed. It is good to have space, she dare not ask for too much.
It's just that the animals are dead, what about the plants? Does it keep the state when it is put in, or does it lose its activity and cannot grow again?
To verify, Song Nuanxia took the green radish in the living room into the space. Of course, I took a photo before putting it in to record the status.
Then, her stomach growled. Cuckoo, the sound is quite loud. Song Nuanxia, ​​who hadn't had enough to eat for ten years, fixed her eyes on the two fat koi. She swallowed, without any doubt that the koi could not be eaten.
Without the slightest hesitation, Song Nuanxia picked up a kitchen knife, dissected two koi, and then made a sweet and sour carp.
When the food was served, she took a deep breath obsessively. It's been a long time since I smelled such a good smell, I really want this moment to last forever.
Then she ate the fish with her chopsticks, and the moment the fish entered her mouth, she narrowed her eyes contentedly.
But, why are there so many fish bones? It can't be removed even if you go there, and there is still an earthy smell.
Song Nuanxia ate two koi with tears in her eyes, then went to the study, turned on the computer, and recorded what happened in her previous life.
"On July 11, 2096, the Kamatia Forest Fire in South America."