Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Song Nuanxia hurriedly retreated, stood in the shadow, and looked at the other party.
The little soldier breathed a sigh of relief, and after making gestures to the two of them, he left and entered the front villa through the back door.
Song Nuanxia asked Lu Zhan in a daze, "What is he talking about?"
Lu Zhan chuckled: "Let's stay at home, they will come soon."
Song Nuanxia nodded, moved a small bench and sat at the door, watching the excitement.
Within a few minutes, two little soldiers moved out a white bag from the 6202 in front.
Don't doubt what's inside, I'm afraid 6202 has been wiped out.
There are also two little soldiers wearing white heat-resistant suits and carrying pesticide sprayers on their backs, and they wipe out the green belt and the insect eggs in the owner's house next to each other.
Not only that, but a little soldier went door to door to register the situation. It is said that it is related to the subsequent policy, and no concealment or omission is allowed.
The residents of Shangjia Mansion were very cooperative, and soon, the little soldier arrived at Song Nuanxia's house.
Song Nuanxia took out her ID and Lu Zhan's ID to register with the other party, and also explained their recent whereabouts.
"Yes, the two of us were trapped in Times Square during the sandstorm, and we didn't return to Shang Jia Mansion until after one o'clock in the morning."
The other party nodded, and returned the documents to the two, with a little respect in his words.
Song Nuanxia understood, it seemed that she was another kid who knew Lu Zhan.
The little soldier didn't specify Lu Zhan's identity, but only told them not to go out recently, especially not to walk in the sun.
"The Kyoto Research Institute has discovered that the sun's energy has been abnormal recently, and the intensity of ultraviolet rays has exceeded the safe range. If you have nothing to do, try not to walk in the sun. If you want to go out, wait until night."
Song Nuanxia nodded, expressing that she remembered.
"By the way, do you need solar panels in your home? There may be power cuts in the future. Your partner should know the inside story."
Song Nuanxia went to see Lu Zhan, and saw that the man looked sullen, and shook his head: "No need, the family pretends to be."
The little soldier chuckled: "The owners here are quite prepared for danger in times of peace, and half of them have remodeled the wiring. Well, Feng Shui is good."
Song Nuanxia heard the deep meaning, thanked the other party for a few words, and sent the little soldier away.
Later, two more killers came in and sprayed all the corners of the room before leaving with a bucket.
Song Nuanxia sniffed it twice and found it tasteless. Asked Lu Zhan, he also shook his head with a smile: "It's very slight, you can hardly smell it."
Song Nuanxia gave a thumbs up: "The research institute is awesome. In just one week, a new type of insecticide has been invented."
It is not as pungent as before, and it is harmless to the human body.
Lu Zhan nodded: "Never underestimate the power of the state apparatus."
The two of them didn't enter the house, they just stayed under the eaves, and waited for the medicine inside to play a similar role before entering the house and opening the window for ventilation.
Then he took out his mobile phone and surfed the Internet, only to find that Langbo had posted new news on the top.
It is said that the mutated tick crisis is temporarily lifted, but production and life will take some time to recover.
In addition, the recent rise in temperature can easily lead to heat stroke. Residents are requested to find ways to escape the heat.
Thank you for the comment below. Only a few people are complaining. The whole area has a power outage, and they don't have air conditioners.
The official reply: "You can hide in places without direct sunlight such as underground garages. The authorities are urgently restoring power and water supply. Please wait patiently."
Song Nuanxia clicked a thumbs up, and just about to put down her phone, she found that there was a frying pan in the communication group in the community.
The group announcement was the news that Langbo was at the top of the group, and it sparked heated discussions as soon as it was dumped in the group.
[Meng Jingwei 11202: Everyone saw it, I am afraid we will be out day and night in the future! 】
[Qi Chengfeng 11201: Fuck me, your phone has power! I sent you a message that day and you didn't reply, you still shouted at the top of your voice. 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: Cough, who would dare at that time, you don't know what's going on outside, so don't hang around? It is because our country is so powerful that we have taken control of the situation so quickly, so I have the courage to speak out. 】
【Xiaoxiao7402: Me too. Some time ago, there was a power outage at home, and I didn't dare to turn on the lights to start a business. Wipe, eat dry food for a week. 】
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: Why do you have electricity in your home? Our community is so powerful? 】
Everyone was silent for a while.
It took a long time before someone asked: "2201, your house is out of electricity, how can you still use your mobile phone?"
Zhao Wanwan was unprepared, and directly typed in the group: "Haha, I have three charging treasures! After the power outage, turn them off immediately, and turn them on at noon every day to check the situation. If I knew you had electricity at home, I would have sent a message in the group. Week, it suffocated me."
Everyone was silent again.
I have to admit that 2201 is a bit lucky. Always be able to walk in front of everyone without knowing it.
[Kong Yan 6502: That's all right, all right, let's not talk about this. By the way, how did you cook recently? Is there still water? Who opened it just now, the taste is really delicious! 】
[Su Hongan 5201: My house has no water, and I have been living on snacks recently. Which cutie has extra at home, I'll exchange it with potato chips. 】
The group was silent for the third time.
After a long time, Boss Li came out to preside over the overall situation.
[Boss Li 8101: I just asked the soldiers in the army, and said that a logistics vehicle will come over in a while to deliver food to everyone. 】
[Su Hongan 5201: Is it free? 】
[Boss Li 8101: There is a charge! What's the situation now, you still want to eat free food, do you think it's possible? It is not easy for the troops to remember to deliver food to us. Don't worry about it too much, everyone, it's not a person who lacks those three melons and two dates. 】
[Xiaoxiao 7402: Boss Li is right, whoever lives in a townhouse doesn't have a fortune of several million. Ann! Ann! 】
[Boss Li 8101: Xiaoxiao is conscious, but this time the team does not accept cash, saying that they use the previously exchanged electronic coins to buy meals. 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: What, use that thing? No, no, I'm going to be unlucky again? At first I thought it was useless, so I only changed it for a thousand yuan. 】
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: How much is one thousand electronic coins, 10? You said that you already live in Shangjia Mansion, why are you still so tight? 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: ...I am a small employee of a government unit. I was able to live in it because I borrowed from my daughter-in-law's natal family. Who would have thought that it would be useful? I thought it was just like the ones in the past two years, just a flash in the pan. 】
Boss Li was speechless, and he replied after a few seconds of silence: "Are you a fool? You know you live in Shangjia Mansion, but you don't know how to exchange electronic coins? You know how to evaluate you if you are smart or not. !
All right, all right, wait for the troops to come, and talk to Brother Bing. Maybe someone will raise their hands high and open the exchange channel again. Or give you a meal on credit first. "