Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Neither of them took it seriously, but soon after, Chen Dahong did get a job because of this bottle of medicine.
He was pleasantly surprised. After asking the little soldier for a long time, I realized that it was Song Nuanxia who helped.
I also understood the intention of the little girl to take away the opened medicine bottle that day.
When Chen Dahong told Shen Yuexi about this, his eyes were red. Chen Minmin also held a lollipop and called out, "Good aunt!"
The family of three was so grateful to Song Nuanxia that they wished they could do nothing for her. Of course, these are things for later.
After returning home, Song Nuanxia solved a problem on her mind, and immediately felt relaxed.
After going back to the third floor to wash up, he dragged Lu Zhan to the basement to watch a movie. It's a pity that I fell asleep after watching it.
Looking at the soft and cute little girl beside him, Lu Zhan's heart almost melted. ωωw..net
He placed a kiss on her forehead and carried the little girl to the third floor.
Put her on the bed and stayed with her for a while before pulling up the mosquito net and going downstairs to sleep.
The next day, Song Nuanxia slept until the afternoon again. When I got up together, I found that the indoor light was much brighter than the previous two days.
Song Nuanxia stretched her waist, went to the window to check, and found that there were a lot fewer mosquitoes.
The current state is like a mosquito nest under the street lamp in the park in the evening before the end of the world.
Song Nuanxia sighed, the mosquito disaster is really coming to an end. Feeling a little better, I decided to go downstairs and make some delicious food.
The moment he turned around, he caught a glimpse of a black corner of his clothes from the corner of his eye. Song Nuanxia didn't take it seriously, and went downstairs yawning.
However, as soon as he reached the second floor, he saw Lu Zhan come out in a panic again. Song Nuanxia frowned, becoming suspicious.
"What, is there someone in the house?" she asked.
Lu Zhan raised his hands high and called out his innocence: "It's impossible, treasure! This is your home, is there anyone, don't you know? If you don't believe me, search!"
Song Nuanxia was suspicious, and took a serious look inside. Everything inside is normal, but Lu Zhan's expression is indeed a little abnormal.
"Then tell me, why have you been flustered for two consecutive days?"
Lu Zhan pursed his lips, a little ashamed to speak.
Seeing that the other party didn't speak, Song Nuanxia didn't force it. He turned and left without hesitation, looking clean and neat.
Lu Zhan panicked and quickly pulled him back. Not daring to tell what happened just now, he only made a request with evasive eyes: "Xia Xia, I want to live on the third floor."
"The third floor? There is only one bedroom on the third floor. If you want to live, you can only live in the study."
"It's okay, I want to live next to you."
Song Nuanxia had no objection and let the other party do what they wanted.
A smile appeared on Lu Zhan's face, but it quickly disappeared. She stretched out her arms to give Song Nuanxia a hug, and went to pack her luggage.
There is no direct use of the space as there is not much to move at all. There is a small bed in the study room on the third floor, and you can sleep with just changing the sheets and quilt.
Song Nuanxia didn't care about this and went straight to the first floor. It's just that there is a knot in my heart, and I don't consciously think about it.
Not in the mood to cook a big meal, Song Nuanxia directly took a serving of garlic crayfish to serve with white rice.
After eating, I was not satisfied, so I took another spicy one out. Then he waved his hands and lay on the sofa to brush waves.
When Lu Zhan came down, all he saw was a pile of lobster shells.
He was not angry either, and resigned to his fate, cleaned the lobster shells, boiled them, and then exposed them to the sun.
Wait for it to dry and grind it into powder. Mixed into the soil, it is organic fertilizer. Nothing is wasted.
During this time, the two of them dealt with garbage like this. Except, of course, those that cannot be handled.
When Lu Zhan came back from work, he found that Song Nuanxia was gone. However, there was an extra bowl of noodles on the table.
Take a closer look, it still smells like tomatoes and eggs. After eating deliciously, I went to the basement to find my wife.
However, Song Nuanxia ignored him at all.
Lu Zhan rubbed his nose, knowing that he had offended the other party a little. But he dared not speak out, for fear that if he spoke out, he would be kicked out of the house.
Just like that, sitting in the corner, quietly accompanying the little girl.
In fact, Song Nuanxia was not as angry as Lu Zhan imagined, she just had intermittent emotional instability and wanted to calm down.
After exercising for an afternoon, my mood improved a lot. After dinner, I went upstairs.
Sitting on the balcony, quietly looking into the distance. Lu Zhan went to the kitchen to make a pot of fruit tea and served it to her.
Song Nuanxia glanced at it, and reached out to take the cup. Sitting on the recliner, I turned off the lights in the house casually.
Lu Zhan murmured: "Xia Xia..."
Song Nuanxia didn't respond, and even made a silent gesture. To be honest, she quite liked this quiet feeling.
Looking at other houses, those who are close can still see what the people in the house are doing. It can't be far away, but you can still feel whether there is anyone in the room and whether it is hot or not.
Song Nuanxia quietly enjoyed the tranquility of this moment, but saw a familiar figure rushing out from the next door, standing on tiptoes and looking this way in the yard.
Song Nuanxia: "..."
Turning his eyes to Lu Zhan, he wanted to know what kind of charm this guy has, so that he could fascinate Jiang Wan so much.
She thinks, that's it! Isn't it a little taller, a little more handsome, a little more stylish, and cool. Don't others do the same?
Song Nuanxia was suspicious: "You didn't really meet Jiang Wan before?"
Lu Zhan shook his head firmly: "No!"
Of course, it is also possible that he forgot, after all, it was all ten years ago.
Song Nuanxia said "Yes", but didn't say whether she believed it or not.
Turning his gaze out of the window, he saw Jiang Wan standing there waiting for a while, but went back angrily when he saw no one.
Song Nuanxia clicked her tongue: "It's so hypocritical, she will regret it in the future!"
In two days, the mosquito disaster will pass, and if you want to earn electronic coins, it will not be so simple.
Of course, Jiang Wan probably didn't need it at all, it was her worrying.
Lu Zhan was noncommittal, picked up the remaining cup of fruit tea and drank it down. Sit with Song Nuanxia until midnight before going back to the study to sleep.
The next day, Song Nuanxia didn't want to move after waking up, so she lay down on the bed.
I took out my phone to check the official news, only to find that the number one most searched in Langbo was "Bai Yueguang Jiangwan, boyfriend exposed!"
At the end, there is a red one, with a big "explosion!"
Clicking in with curiosity, Song Nuanxia became angry when she saw the back in the photo clearly.
What the hell, isn't it Lu Zhan! When did Lu Zhan become Jiang Wan's object?
Moreover, there must be a limit to the media's rumors. In the photo, Jiang Wan and Lu Zhan are separated by two glass windows!
It's so far away, how can we make a fuss?
Angry and angry, Song Nuanxia really wanted to ask Jiang Wan what she meant. But he felt it was unnecessary, after all, that woman's covetousness had never been concealed.
Take a few deep breaths, calm yourself down, and analyze Jiang Wan's intentions.
There is a high probability that they want to create a misunderstanding and make themselves and Lu Zhan quarrel.
When the two were at odds and even broke up, she would come out at the right time, show her tenderness and kindness, and poach the corner back.
Song Nuanxia guessed most of Jiang Wan's thoughts, but she didn't expect the most important part.
But it didn't matter, she was about to find out.