Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Zhao Wanwan's eyes lit up, and she gave a thumbs up: "Sister Xia Xia, that's amazing! I think this idea is great!"
Song Nuanxia: "..." It's over, it's over, I'm afraid Jihan is a certainty!
He smiled dryly, trying not to let the other party see his embarrassment. The two chatted for a while, and Song Nuanxia left.
Going back to 8301 with Lu Zhan, Song Nuanxia was going to be paralyzed from exhaustion. Throw things in the yard, and lie down on the sofa, ah, so refreshing!
Lu Zhan resignedly cleaned up the mess, put the furniture in the dark bedroom on the first floor into the space, spread floor leather and wooden troughs on the ground, poured the soil brought back from going out today into the wooden troughs, and then put dead tree roots and wooden sticks in the space. onto the dirt.
Well, done! He went to the bathroom to fetch some water and sprayed it on the dirt and dead wood. Lu Zhan clapped his hands and went to the kitchen to cook.
"Honey, what's for dinner tonight?"
If she doesn't listen to this, Song Nuanxia will forget that she is very hungry. At noon, she picked the chicken fir mushrooms, thinking about eating them later. As a result, I forgot Ganoderma lucidum as soon as I saw it.
Alas, baldness.
"Hmm...chicken stewed with mushrooms!" After saying that, he let out a butchered rooster, making Lu Zhan busy.
Lu Zhan nodded, showing off his skills to his heart's content. Song Nuanxia lay down for a while, feeling refreshed, took a durian from the space, and enjoyed the fun of opening the blind box.
"This durian is very sensible, I came here to repay the favor." Song Nuanxia said while peeling the durian meat into the plate. Because there were too many durians, she took half of it into the space, and shared the rest with Lu Zhan.
Due to the diffuse rain outside, it blocked the transmission of sound and smell to a certain extent.
The tempting fragrance wafted from the kitchen, but this time it failed to attract the envy and hatred of everyone.
Song Nuanxia happily finished eating two big chicken legs and drank a big bowl of chicken soup. The mushrooms in it were delicious, and she didn't let it go.
Dinner is not over until the belly is round. ωωw..net
Song Nuanxia tidied up the space consciously, took out some coal, some building materials, and some daily chemicals for Lu Zhan. Free up space for four to five containers for the mutated animals and plants that appeared after the end of the world.
Then stroll around the villa to digest food. I didn't feel so strong, so I went to the basement to exercise.
Although the main task during this period is to pick mushrooms, the daily task of exercising cannot be slack.
After two hours of sweating profusely, Song Nuanxia went upstairs to take a bath feeling refreshed physically and mentally. As a result, as soon as I reached the first floor, I heard someone making noise outside the door.
"Xiaoye, let's work together anyway, you don't need to be so mean to me, right?"
It was Jiang Wan's voice.
Xiaoye felt a little guilty, but still said bluntly: "Sister Wanwan, it is not a decent thing to destroy other people's families. Everyone should be responsible for their actions."
Jiang Wan was furious, and slapped Xiaoye on the face: "What do you mean, teach me? Heh, you have such a noble character, why didn't you resign when I made a mistake at the beginning, why didn't you refuse the salary that Brother Huo and I offered you?
Don't set up a torii if you become a prostitute. I really think I don't know. You were instructed by Mrs. Huo to deliberately discredit me? "
Xiaoye felt resentful in her heart, and her eyes were hurt.
She accepted Li Chunhua's gift, but she didn't diss Jiang Wan. When others asked her, she smiled and said nothing, which was considered as the utmost benevolence.
But this woman is used to making excuses on others, and never faces her own problems squarely.
Xiaoye couldn't help smiling bitterly: "Miss Wanwan, that slap just now is just as if I'm repaying your care for these years. From now on, we will never end our friendship."
Jiang Wan didn't recognize her situation at all, was dazzled by anger, pointed at Xiao Lian's nose and shouted: "It should be like this! You are too, get out!"
Xiao Lian clenched his fists in humiliation, and finally chose to calm down. People like Jiang Wan will suffer later, so he doesn't need to be tough with the other party.
Holding Xiaoye back to 8401, I don't care about the commotion here.
After Jiang Wan left, he felt desolate and lonely.
Nothing, nothing. The stage is gone, the sponsor is gone, and even the assistant who has been with her for many years is far away from her.
She is like an abandoned puppy, licking her wounds alone. It must be under the supervision of others.
That's right, Jiang Wan's activities were under the surveillance of bodyguards from beginning to end. She has no ego and no freedom.
Right now, she offended the only person who could help her. From now on, it is really going to be in Li Chunhua's hands to make a living.
Jiang Wan was not reconciled, but there was nothing he could do.
Seeing this, Song Nuanxia looked away. Once again, I sighed: "I'm really not a smart person!"
Properly self-inflicted.
Pull Lu Zhan back to the third floor, ready to go to bed early and get up early. The vast world is calling from afar, and Song Nuanxia vowed to make a difference.
Lu Zhan knew that the little girl was thinking about mushrooms, Ganoderma lucidum, and magical plants, so he didn't say much and hugged her to sleep.
However, just after midnight, there was a howling of ghosts and jackals outside.
Song Nuanxia pushed the man next to her irritably, thinking that Jiang Wan was making trouble again. But after listening carefully, I realized that it was not at all!
"Ah, old Chen, why did you leave? You were fine this morning, but why did you vomit blood in the evening? You left, what will you do if you leave us orphans and widows!"
Song Nuanxia frowned and got up yawning. According to the man outside, someone died suddenly.
But why, is it overwork, a disease outbreak, or an infectious disease?
Thinking of this, I couldn't help but shudder. I took out my phone and looked, and found that someone in the communication group was talking about this.
The general idea is that in the past two days, people have died suddenly in ordinary residential areas. Symptoms are similar, all suddenly vomiting blood, and then cardiac arrest.
There were also medical staff who gave them first aid, but unfortunately no one was rescued. Some people also suspected that this was a new type of infectious disease, but pathological analysis did not find any infectivity.
To be precise, the medical staff did not discover the cause of the illness.
Therefore, there was a panic in the group, for fear that they would be the next unlucky one.
Song Nuanxia showed Lu Zhan the phone, and asked him, "What do you think?"
Lu Zhan shook his head: "I don't know, wait until tomorrow and ask Chen Shu."
The two lay down again, but there were endless sounds from outside.
Sometimes, good ears are not a good thing, like now, Song Nuanxia can't sleep at all.
It's also unclear how the woman outside could speak so clearly while crying. But she could understand the other party's sadness.
Sighing for a while, I heard a dispute outside.
"Lan Xiang, Lao Chen has already gone, let's let him die in peace!"
"Don't, don't, I don't want to! Ah, Lao Chen, why are you willing to leave me!"
Everyone can't bear to embarrass Lan Xiang, but you can't leave a...well, let it rot at home!
"Lan Xiang, this is not your own home. Old Chen Fang is really not suitable here. The main purpose of the house is to avoid you, but you and Xiaogang will be driven away. Then, where are you two going?"