Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

That being said, it's really frightening to think about it carefully.
Someone said: "I remember, there was a time when Sister Ruan showed me off with jerky. Ah, it can't be human flesh!"
After speaking, he covered his mouth with a look of horror.
"You fart, that's a wild boar beaten by my family. Stop looking down on people!"
Everyone understood, and backed away in panic. Oh my god, there are ogres. If it weren't for the eyes of heaven, they would all be blinded.
"Really, I'm not lying. Wild pork is very fishy, ​​and it doesn't smell like domestic pigs at all. If you don't believe me, try it, I still have jerky."
Everyone: "..." Thank you, there is no need. Who knows whether it is a human or a pig!
Seeing that the woman was still making trouble, one of the old men yelled: "Fucking wild boar, there are no animals at all during the polar night. If there is no Liuguang pill, how dare you go out at night when it is more than seventy degrees below zero? Oh, you are lying You and Liu Dazhuang are insane, you should go to hell!"
Seeing everyone staring angrily, the woman couldn't help but feel a little guilty. You can't admit the fleshy things, otherwise you will provoke public anger.
What she didn't know was that she had provoked public anger. Because the truth was revealed, even though Liu Dazhuang had suffered retribution, everyone did not dare to have close friendships with women. I'm afraid that one day I'll be stabbed by her.
Of course, no one asked her to go. Afraid of driving people into a hurry, take advantage of their unpreparedness and kill them back to the carbine.
After all, people even dare to eat human flesh, so why not dare.
After the commotion in the square, it quickly quieted down. But the atmosphere is obviously not right.
The woman hid in the corner holding Liu Dazhuang's body, there was resentment in her eyes, but more greed.
Touching Liu Dazhuang's solid arms and thighs inch by inch, his eyes gradually became blurred and hot.
Boss Li hid behind the tent, watching this scene, his body felt cold. Looking at the other people, I found that many of them were stiff and pretending to be deaf and dumb.
Also, who wants to fight with this kind of lunatic. Even if he knew that she ate two-legged sheep, what could he do with her.
kill? To put it simply, there are only a few who have weapons and abilities. Who is willing to bear the notoriety of murder for the common benefit of everyone.
let go? Who dares! What if the lunatic thinks that Liu Dazhuang is not tasty and tries to trick them? What a dilemma!
If the matter cannot be resolved, you can only choose to ignore it. Wait, maybe one day, the woman will run away by herself, and they will be safe.
But the head of the bodyguard said to Boss Li: "Seize the opportunity and push that man into the ground."
The head of the bodyguard thinks a lot. When people go crazy, they don't think about the consequences. Coupled with the fact that the woman is now helpless and alone, it is impossible to guarantee that she will not contact the outside forces, come to cooperate with the inside and outside, and wipe them all out.
Boss Li also meant the same thing. Although I am not a cruel person, I will not leave any future troubles. Now that disasters happen frequently, it is quite easy to kill one or two.
So I asked, "Where are those two dogs?"
The head of the bodyguard thought for a while, then shook his head: "I guess they are two cowards, it seems that they don't seem to have eaten people."
Boss Li said "hmm" and decided to observe again.
A little bit of time passed, and soon, the second wave of aftershocks ushered in.
This aftershock lasted for a long time, Song Nuanxia counted, at least ten minutes. As for the strength, it is worse than the first two dials.
It's serious though. At least the building under the hot air balloon was even more broken.
When the smoke cleared, she checked her phone, it was half past six in the morning. The bedroom I lived in was still strong.
Song Nuanxia couldn't help being moved: "Why don't we go down and live in a room?"
Lu Zhan also has the same meaning, but: "Wait a little longer, at least 12 hours."
Song Nuanxia nodded and looked into the distance: "I don't know what happened to Boss Li!"
Boss Li, who is missed by others, is in a good mood now.
How should I put it, just after the aftershock, everyone was lying on the ground, and they didn't pay attention to what happened to others.
But Boss Li is different. He wants to get rid of the ogre, so naturally he has to watch carefully. It turned out that the woman actually hid the knife and wanted to penetrate the opponent's back while others were not paying attention.
Boss Li was shocked, and just about to yell, he saw the head of the bodyguard move. He raised his hand and threw a sharp stone, which hit the woman's wrist.
The woman was unprepared, and under the pain, the dagger fell to the ground with a bang, awakening the young man beside her.
"I'm sorry, I'm kind enough to help you bring Da Zhuang back, but you actually want my life!"
Xiaonian, who was one of those fooling around with Liu Dazhuang, was furious the moment he saw the dagger.
At the same time, I am even more thankful that Liu Dazhuang has a gameover. Otherwise, I really want to die.
Thinking of this, he directly picked up the dagger on the ground and stabbed at the woman's heart. Seeing that fierceness, Boss Li trembled three times.
"Mom, you really can't judge people by their appearance!"
Only when the woman dies can't die anymore, the young man will be afraid. He stepped back and fell to the ground, his lips trembling, not knowing what to say.
He used to be a gangster, but at most he was stealing. What should I do now that I have killed someone?
The dust passed, and everyone saw the movement here at a glance. Xiaonian immediately disregarded the relationship, and everyone remained silent after hearing this.
"Hey, tell me something, I'm really protecting myself! If she didn't want to kill me, I wouldn't...the dagger is here, with her fingerprints on it. If you don't believe me, call the police, or I am innocent."
Boss Li pursed his lips and stepped forward: "In this case, I will put away the dagger first. I will hand it over to the guards when they arrive."
After speaking, someone took a bag and threw the dagger into it through the plastic bag.
Boss Li handed the murder weapon to the head of the bodyguard, heaved a sigh of relief, but said on the face: "I hope what happened today will not happen again. Don't think that everyone can do whatever they want when the guards are not here. In fact, we are always in the official under the supervision of.
8301 knows, they have already contacted the authorities. They said that the rescue team would come in two days and take us to our new home. I hope everyone restrains themselves and does not fall short at the last moment. "