Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Song Nuanxia got up very early, no, it should be said that she didn't fall asleep at all.
Last night, in order to reassure the bodyguards of the Li family, Song Nuanxia and Lu Zhan entered the room early and never came out again.
As guests, it can be said that they are quite peaceful.
Lu Zhan first checked the bedroom to make sure there was no monitoring equipment, and then he sat down on the bed loudly, and patted the seat beside him to signal Song Nuanxia to sit down.
Song Nuanxia's little white eyes should not be too diligent, thinking that Lu* is a wolf with a big tail now, a proper villain will succeed.
Before she could speak, Lu Zhan hugged her to his side. He hasn't lived in a house for a long time, and he still misses it.
Song Nuanxia struggled subconsciously, but she was afraid that the bodyguards outside would become suspicious when they heard the movement, so she didn't dare to make any big moves.
In the end, he was crushed under him and almost kissed him.
It was because Lu Zhan was afraid that the little girl would explode, so he didn't dare to continue. Help people up and sit next to each other, whispering.
The screams outside became smaller and smaller, and Song Nuanxia heard the familiar sound of horns, it was the squad from the community coming.
After their orderly guidance, many people returned home smoothly.
There are also some, who took advantage of the chaos and entered the small courtyards of several nearby villas, pleaded with the hosts, and went in to hide.
Song Nuanxia was afraid that her home would be thieves, so she remotely turned on the protective power grid. The voltage is not high, but it is enough to block those who snoop and covet.
It didn't matter what happened to Jiang Wan, to her, he was a stranger, and she didn't chase stars.
As for Lu Zhan, it is not good to be hooked away. She has good looks, money and supplies, and she is not afraid of not having a man.
When it was completely quiet outside, Song Nuanxia could still hear the banging of mosquitoes hitting the glass. Although slight, it is exceptionally clear in the silence of the night.
Song Nuanxia sighed, feeling that these days are really hard. Living in an age where danger is everywhere, they have to be prepared.
Suddenly, I felt an itchy arm. Song Nuanxia looked at it under the light, and it turned out to be a large area red and swollen.
The size of a walnut, there are obvious protrusions.
Song Nuanxia touched it a little, and felt an itch running through her body. Numb, Tianling Gai is smoking.
Song Nuanxia scratched harder, it's even more itchy. I can't wait to work harder and scratch it off.
Song Nuanxia couldn't control her hand, tears fell down.
Seeing this, Lu Zhan hurriedly hugged her, and asked worriedly, "Bao, what's the matter?"
"Itchy, it feels like countless little bugs are gnawing at my bones." Song Nuanxia cried while talking, tears rubbing against Lu Zhan's clothes, looking extremely pitiful.
Startled, Lu Zhan hurriedly pulled off the sheet and tied Song Nuanxia up.
Carefully observe the pimples on her body, and find that they are much larger than the mosquito bumps before the mutation, and they look similar to rashes.
"Lu Zhan, I feel so bad." Song Nuanxia's forehead was covered with sweat, and her face was extremely pale.
I thought she had only been bitten a few times, and it was so uncomfortable. As for the others, they won't just hang up!
After Lu Zhan took out the apocalypse from the space, the scientists researched the ointment for mosquito bites, and put it on Song Nuanxia.
The moment the medicine touched her skin, she felt a chill. But soon, it itch again.
Song Nuanxia rolled back and forth on the bed like a bug, Lu Zhan put her in the middle, impatient.
He took out his mobile phone and called the team. After informing the team about the situation, he got news from the research institute.
Lu Zhan breathed a sigh of relief, and softly comforted Song Nuanxia: "Baby, persevere, as long as you get through it, you'll be fine."
Song Nuanxia nodded and buried her head in the pillow. He bit his teeth hard on his lips, trying not to make a sound.
Lu Zhan patted Song Nuanxia on the back: "I'll go check on Boss Li's situation."
Hearing a slight "um", Lu Zhan went out to check the situation of other people after blocking around.
Boss Li is on the third floor, so he can't see it. But the bodyguard on duty on the first floor had scratched his skin until it was bleeding.
Lu Zhan picked up the rags at hand and tied the hands and feet of the other party.
He didn't dare to apply the special medicine from another world, so he used alcohol to help him clean the wound, and then sprinkled some medicine powder to stop bleeding.
"Boss..." The head of the bodyguard was still conscious, pointing to the third floor to ask Lu Zhan for help.
Lu Zhan nodded, said a few words of comfort to the other party, and ran towards the third floor.
Logically speaking, he shouldn't have gone upstairs without the consent of the other party.
But things must be done urgently, except for him, everyone in the building was bitten by mosquitoes. More importantly, they had an accident because they wanted to save him and Xia Xia.
Lu Zhan could not remain indifferent.
He rushed upstairs like a leopard, ignoring the overflowing supplies on the second and third floors.
Boss Li's condition is the most serious among several people. Not only his skin is red and swollen, but he also has shortness of breath. His face was flushed, his hands were pinching his neck, and he looked like he couldn't breathe.
Lu Zhan hurriedly gave him first aid, and comforted him: "It's okay, I'm here, don't be afraid."
Boss Li held Lu Zhan's hand tightly. He didn't resent him for bringing him disaster, but he was glad that he left him tonight. Otherwise, he is dead and no one knows.
After recovering a bit, Boss Li said hoarsely, "There is medicine in the basement!"
Lu Zhan nodded, placed the man on the bed, and bound his hands and feet by the way.
He also explained: "Mosquito packs are very itchy, they have scratched the skin. I will tie you up first, so that you won't be out of control for a while."
Boss Li had no objection at all, with a look of complete trust. Lu Zhan applied some medicine to him and went to the basement.
Seeing that this place has been transformed into a warehouse, not only is he not jealous, but he appreciates Boss Li's vigilance in times of peace and discernment.
Find the right medicine quickly, and return to the third floor to feed Boss Li. Then he helped deal with the situation of the other bodyguards.
After finishing the work, it will be ten minutes later. When Lu Zhan returned to the first floor, he saw the little girl shaking and shaking, looking very painful.
He stretched out his hand and hugged him into his arms, just like hugging a girl, patting his back and comforting him. Song Nuanxia felt dizzy and felt that he was annoying, so she bit the man's shoulder.
Lu Zhan: "..." The little tiger showed his power, his teeth are really sharp!
Song Nuanxia didn't let go until she bit the skin and smelled a bloody smell, and fell asleep in Lu Zhan's arms.
Hearing the little girl's shallow breathing, Lu Zhan finally breathed a sigh of relief.
After getting over it, they get through another level. Looking up, it was half past two.
Put Song Nuanxia on the bed and wipe the sweat off her forehead. Lu Zhan let loose on the bed for a few minutes before lying down next to Song Nuanxia, ​​hugging her to sleep.
It's a pity that there are too many residents in 8101, and each of them is a big electricity consumer. Song Nuanxia, ​​who is staying overnight, is embarrassed to turn on the air conditioner. The temperature in the room is more than 40 degrees, which is similar to that of a steamer.
The two woke up after only half an hour of sleep. Song Nuanxia's body returned to normal, but she had no strength and was still a little dizzy.
He took a tissue from the space to wipe off the sweat on his body, and then came out with Lu Zhan to take care of Boss Li and the bodyguards.