Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

So how do the friends in the Northeast live? Of course, they hug each other to keep warm. They stay at home and dare not even go out.
That is to say, the official reminder is timely, and the additional supplies are adequately prepared, otherwise, if you continue to nest like this, you will not die of boredom, but you will also die of starvation.
In contrast, Jiangcheng's minus forty degrees is much milder.
Although everyone stays behind closed doors, if you really have something urgent, you can go out and call someone.
Taking a picture of the snow scene through the window with her mobile phone, Song Nuanxia came to the stove trembling.
The houses in Jiangcheng don't have any insulation, so even if the fire inside is well lit, it won't be able to reach the ideal temperature.
The first time Song Nuanxia discovered this, she asked Lu Zhan to mix the insect shell powder with water, and then painted it on the wall.
I don't know if it's an illusion, but I always feel that the reinforced room is much warmer than before.
Tell Boss Li about this discovery, and they followed their example and painted a layer of paint inside the building.
After experiencing the effect, Boss Li thanked him again and again. It's just too cold outside, I don't want to go out. A thank you gift after the promise of warmth.
Song Nuanxia didn't care about these, and declined with mutual help.
After turning my mind a few times, I always feel that the present day is a bit boring. But it's freezing cold outside, and it's not convenient to make changes.
He sighed for a while, which attracted Lu Zhan to ask for warmth.
"What's wrong honey?"
Song Nuanxia rested her chin: "I regret that I didn't find a teacher to learn how to skate two days ago!"
To be honest, when stockpiling supplies, I took into account the extreme cold and the end of the world, and specially stockpiled a few pairs of skates.
But Song Nuanxia can't row, even Lu Zhan can't. Some time ago, I was patronizing and playing, and I forgot about it.
When I think about it, it cools down again. If you want to go out, you have to wear a very thick down jacket, which will affect your flexibility.
Although taking Liuguang Pill can solve this problem, is the coach willing to use it?
Although the streamer fruits in Lu Zhan's space have been harvested several times, do they dare to give them away?
This is an unsolvable problem.
Song Nuanxia shook her head and stopped thinking about it.
Smelling the sweet potatoes in the stove, I suddenly want to eat candied haws.
What is the relationship between the two? That is nothing! But Song Nuanxia's thoughts drifted here.
Take out various fruits from the space, wash them, and cut them into pieces for later use.
Then boil the syrup, put the fruit in, wrap a thin layer of sugar coating, put it on a plate, and throw it outside the room.
Two minutes later, Song Nuanxia took the plate back. Pry off the icing-coated pieces of fruit, leaving enough for yourself and room for the rest.
Well, although the ones I made by myself are not put on a string, the taste is not inferior to those sold outside.
There are jujubes with walnuts, hawthorns, strawberries, mangoes, bananas, oranges, kiwis...
Red, yellow, yellow, green and green, it looks very appetizing. A full box was placed on the table, Song Nuanxia took a sip of her saliva and ate with a toothpick.
Well, it's delicious. The icing is thin and crumbly, with a nice chew to it. Strawberries are sour and sweet, which makes the mouth water.
Song Nuanxia ate half a bowl and couldn't eat anymore. The teeth are sour, and the tofu feels hard even when biting into it. Instantly regretted being greedy just now.
However, this day is really happy. Song Nuanxia really wanted to take pictures to show off, but reason told her that if she didn't do it, she would die.
Don't say that others can't eat fruit now, even rice and noodles have to be saved. I don't have a strong background in my family, so it's better to be careful.
Just like that, Song Nuanxia put away the unfinished candied haws, and prepared to eat it after her teeth recovered.
Unexpectedly, Lu Zhan made a big meal in the evening.
There are pot-wrapped meat, fried octopus, braised eggplant, stir-fried lettuce, mapo tofu, tomato sirloin...
Song Nuanxia: "..." Lu, are you greedy for me?
He glared at the other party angrily: "Bully me for being toothless?"
Lu Zhan suppressed his smile, thinking that's right, who made you greedy.
But I can't say that, I just lied seriously: "I just saw it snowing, and I want to make something delicious to commemorate it."
Song Nuanxia didn't believe it at all, put all the food into the space, took out the leftover candied haws, and forced Lu Zhan to eat it all.
Then, the "toothless old lady" suffered crazy revenge from the "toothless old man", and said that she would never dare again.
In the blink of an eye, it was the end of the month, and the wind and snow outside still didn't stop. Song Nuanxia glanced at the thermometer, oh, sixty degrees below zero.
Damn, do you want to live? This temperature, even if I burn a few more stoves, I can't resist it!
Song Nuanxia began to take Liuguang fruit, of course, after squeezing the juice and diluting it.
A little bit every day, warm body. Coupled with the fact that the fire was burning brightly, it didn't hurt much.
Others can't do it, they are shivering under the quilt, and may be frozen to death at any time.
Everyone felt that it could not go on like this, and discussed countermeasures one after another.
"Didn't it mean that the nest is warm, we might as well live underground."
"That's fine. The basement is big enough. Let's squeeze together to keep it warm."
The surrounding people moved to the basement one after another, and it was a bit noisy.
Song Nuanxia didn't know, but even if she knew, she wouldn't care.
That night, I had a big meal with Lu Zhan to celebrate the new year.
After the meal, he took out the cream cake and took a sip: "Well, it's so sweet!"
Lu Zhan looked into her eyes, eyes full of doting, leaned over to kiss her, and licked the cream from the corner of her lips: "It's really sweet."
Song Nuanxia was stunned for a moment, then he laughed. After arguing with Lu Zhan for a while, I went back to bed to sleep.
Ever since the temperature dropped too much, the two of them haven't made any more sauces.
After all, it's so cold that I can't wait to wear clothes to sleep, who cares about that.
But today is different, it is the New Year. After Lu Zhan got Song Nuanxia's consent, the two hid in the quilt and made out.
There are too many things bound, and for a while, he broke out in sweat.
After finishing wiping, and calming down for a long time, they hugged each other and fell asleep.
But when he fell asleep, something went wrong. Because when I woke up, it was not dawn.
Song Nuanxia rubbed her sleepy eyes, suspecting that she woke up early.
Raising his hand, he took out the cell phone hidden under the blanket, opened it, and the screen showed that it was nine thirty in the morning.
My God, is she blind, or hallucinating?
I closed my eyes and opened them again, but it was still dark outside.
Lu Zhan asked hoarsely, "What's wrong?"
Then he opened his eyes and found something abnormal in an instant.
"Extreme night?" Shock and fear were in the voice.
Song Nuanxia sighed lightly: "It seems so!"
After speaking, he took out his mobile phone and read the news on the Internet.
Many netizens who got up early found that the sun missed the appointment today.
They had a heated discussion on the Internet whether Grandpa Sun was late unexpectedly, or disappeared since then.
Arguing and fighting, there is no unanimous opinion. Everyone panicked, and they could only vent their fear in this way.
It was not until the official said: "Everyone calm down, this is just a natural phenomenon, please live as usual." It gradually subsided.
But, is it a natural phenomenon?
Abnormal!