Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Milk bread, fat boy water, crispy potato chips and chocolate. Song Nuanxia picked some that could be eaten directly.

  Although it exists in space, she can't create it out of thin air, no. What's more, in this kind of overcrowded shopping mall.

  When others saw her, they only thought she was shopping for the family, and didn't think so.

   After all, they are all strolling indoors, so they don't know that the sky is full of yellow sand outside.

  But even if you know it, you may not take it seriously, thinking it is just an ordinary sandstorm.

  If Song Nuanxia hadn't been reborn, she would probably think the same way. But she has experienced darkness, and she is used to thinking about the worst in everything.

   What if? What if the end of the world is only postponed, this sandstorm is the prelude!

   So she bought a shopping cart of food.

  I felt that it was not easy to carry, so I asked the waiter to help me take two suitcases, put them at the cash register, and put the snacks after paying the bill into the suitcases.

  Suddenly, the music in the mall stopped, and a sentence was repeated on all floors: "Attention all customers, all customers, please pay attention. After receiving the notification from Kyoto, a sandstorm broke out in the northern part of Huaguo and moved southward at a speed of kh. The reason is unknown.

   According to measurements by meteorological experts, the visibility of this sandstorm is almost zero. All customers please shelter inside the building. Do not go out until the dust storm is over. "

  Although the voice is not loud, it is very catchy.

  The supermarket fell into a brief silence. After the broadcast was repeated twice, someone reacted and rushed to the shelves to buy.

   At this time, Song Nuanxia had already zipped up the suitcase, and under the shocked gaze of the cashier, she left without looking back.

   "The one just now, can't it be the prophet!"

   On the other side, Lu Zhan took his ID card and opened a double room.

  When the front desk gave the room card, he gossiped: "Do you live alone?"

  Lu Zhan chuckled: "With my girlfriend!"

   "That's it, then you need to register your girlfriend's information." The little girl at the front desk was a little pity, such a good-looking little brother, why did he have a date!

  Lu Zhan didn't have Song Nuanxia's ID card, so he could only report an ID number.

  The front desk shook his head regretfully, and registered Lu Zhan.

   Lu Zhan nodded his thanks and heard the announcement on the radio. He frowned, feeling that things were a little out of order.

  The front desk is still ignorant, and is infatuated with Lu Zhan's appearance.

Unexpectedly, a few minutes later, a group of guests flooded in and booked all the rooms, but there were not enough rooms.

   "Please help me, make a room and come out. There are old people in our family, so we can't just stand in the hall all the time!"

   "Sorry, guest, there are really no rooms left!"

   "I'll pay a high price for your rest room!"