Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

"Besides, it's not like this world doesn't have a way for people to survive. We stock up a lot of dried locusts and mushrooms. It's just me and my wife at home, and we can last for a while."
The reason why Song Nuanxia said this was because she was betting on the other party's character, and secondly, to reassure the other party's doubts. After all, some time ago, many people survived by cannibalism.
Sure enough, Song Nuanxia's answer won the other party's favor. The man nodded, with appreciation in his eyes: "Yes, you did a good job!"
There was a wry smile on Song Nuanxia's face: "Although there is food and drink, life is not easy. From time to time, there will be natural and man-made disasters."
Talk and observe each other.
I saw the man's body froze for a moment, but soon returned to normal: "Sorry, we are late."
Didn't explain too much.
Song Nuanxia sighed and didn't get to the bottom of it.
The two chatted for a while, and the man said: "I understand your situation, and supplies will be sent later. The supplies are distributed on a per-person basis. Since this natural disaster has a greater impact and it is impossible to predict when it will end, please arrange the supplies reasonably. usage of."
Song Nuanxia nodded and asked, "Will there be material assistance in the future?"
The man didn't give an affirmative answer, just said: "It will depend on the situation!"
Then he left.
A quarter of an hour later, two little soldiers came in through the window with something. Song Nuanxia took a look. There were 20 catties of rice, 10 catties of frozen pork, 5 catties of dried locusts, 5 catties of dried mushrooms, 100 catties of charcoal, and other bits and pieces.
The most eye-catching ones are the two oxygen tanks.
Song Nuanxia gently stroked the oxygen tank through her gloves, and wanted to decline politely, but felt that she shouldn't be independent. After thanking him, he took the things away, watched the official team go away, and then put the things into the space.
Fortunately, the corpses of those thugs were disposed of, otherwise there would be no room to store them.
After that, just as she thought, the hypoxic time was prolonged. From two hours, to three hours, to four hours...
It's unimaginable!
Fortunately, the officials sent oxygen tanks and oxygen-generating equipment to help them tide over the difficulties again and again.
On March 1st, Song Nuanxia had just finished reading a novel and was about to take a nap when she heard a loud bang outside, as if something had cracked.
And not only that, Song Nuanxia also fell to the ground because of the huge inertia.
"Oh my god!" It's been a long time since I've been so embarrassed, I feel my whole body hurts.
Fortunately, I was far away from the stove, so I was not burned by the charcoal fire.
Song Nuanxia stood up with her arms supported, and found that the window was getting brighter and brighter until the sky returned to normal.
And the booming sound never stopped from the beginning to the end.
When the sky was completely bright, Song Nuanxia squinted slightly to observe the situation outside. I found that the white ice and snow are really dazzling. After just a few glances, my eyes are so sore that I am about to cry.
Song Nuanxia took out her sunglasses and put them on, and she got better. Focusing on the front, I saw that the ice layers on the roofs of many villas were broken and falling down.
And the snow on the ground is melting fast. Song Nuanxia glanced at the alcohol thermometer outside the window, and found that the liquid inside quickly climbed from minus 25 degrees to zero degrees, and even continued.
Song Nuanxia: "..." Do you want to be so fierce? This is too fast!
As soon as I finished thinking this way, I felt the heat. Also, in order to cope with the low temperature, I usually wear down jackets. Now that the temperature has risen above freezing, this clothing is naturally not suitable.
Song Nuanxia took off her thick down jacket, but didn't put it into the space. After changing into suitable sportswear, I sat by the window and waited for the follow-up.
By the way, there is also a stove, let Lu Zhan put it into the space, and it will go out naturally. It is estimated that it will not be used in a short time.
As soon as I finished, I saw several large cracks in the snow outside the window. Many people opened the windows and cheered. Because, the extreme cold and extreme night has finally passed.
It is also clever to collect clean water from above while the ice and snow have not completely melted. So as not to melt and mix together, you can't find clean water.
That's right, people who have experienced high temperature and drought dare not place their hopes on God. If you want to live, you have to fight against the sky.
Driven by this, other people also reacted and joined the water storage team one after another. The survivors were working in full swing, and everyone's faces were filled with joy.
Song Nuanxia didn't go to join in the fun, because the water in the space was enough for her and Lu Zhan to last for several lifetimes. As for the ice, many pieces were frozen during the extreme cold, enough for several periods of extreme heat.
However, the snow outside the window melted too fast. In just one morning, the ice was exposed. And it continues to melt.
The water seemed to appear out of nowhere, and after it melted, it didn't know where it went, but it flowed to every household along the cracks in the windows.
Song Nuanxia: "..." I have been on guard for so long, but I was still taken advantage of by the water.
Fortunately, Shangjia Mansion is high in altitude, and the snow and ice here are all descended in the later period, without much pollution.
But even so, it cannot be left alone. If a strong wind comes and replaces the stagnant water in the center of Jiangcheng City, the consequences will be unimaginable.
Thinking of this, Song Nuanxia shivered. Using the space ability to cover the entire villa to ensure that the sewage will not flow into the slightest, he was relieved.
However, such losses are extremely large. In less than two hours, she couldn't hold on anymore. Fortunately, Lu Zhan stepped up in time and ate some mutated fruits that contained energy before he recovered and continued.
The ice and snow in Jiangcheng completely melted at six o'clock in the afternoon. At this time, except for some buildings exposed on the water, the rest looks similar to the vast ocean.
Perhaps the weather is calm, or maybe the dirt has settled to the bottom of the water. Looking at it, the water surface is blue and blue, which is quite beautiful.
But most people don't bother to enjoy the scenery, because their homes are flooded.
Except for those with special abilities like Song Nuanxia and Lu Zhan, the rest, the high-level people who had never been covered by ice and snow, survived.
It's hard to say whether it's good news or bad news. In the disaster some time ago, Jiangcheng lost at least two-thirds of its population. In terms of housing, it's really not a big deal.
So, many people have moved. Move to higher places, to places with fewer people.
The loss of personnel in the townhouse is not too much. Some of those who died were injured and died in the fight with the thugs. The other part is that they did not survive the end of weightlessness and hypoxia.
Speaking of which, there was no more weightlessness and hypoxia incident that day and night.
Song Nuanxia wondered, could it be that these two disasters are related to the rotation of the planet and the covering of ice and snow?
No one will give an answer, not even the most authoritative experts. Life is still going on, Song Nuanxia feels that there is no need to get to the bottom of it.