Introduction

Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook, two totally different worlds , what would happen when these two worlds will crash into each other.

Will they accept their fate or it's a beginning of a new journey in their life.

Let's see.

Kim Namjoon aka ceo of kim industries who loves his family the most and then his work, but his two brothers Yoongi and Taehyung means whole world to him. Although they not siblings, they're cousins but love each other like real brothers and even ready to die for each other.

🍃

Where as Jeon Jungkook a middle class boy who will be graduated soon. He works in a flower shop (as part-time) to support his brother studies. His brother is 9 years old.
His mother leave them after divorcing his father and ever since then his father became a drunkard, who never looked after his sons. So he take care of his brother and himself.

His brother is his life and he'll do anything for his brother.

They live in a rented apartment , not too big but enough for them to live in.

Disclaimer

I don't own any bts member and this story has nothing to do with the real life. I don't sexualise any idol and they're shiped in this story for entertainment pupose only. Kindly bear it, if you can't then feel free leave.

WARNINGS: This book contains some references from Ishqbazz because that my favourite serial and since namkook is my favourite ship, I have added these references.

So, if you don't like it then please don't continue reading because it might offend you.

Thank you,
Bye.