CHAPTER 5 : YOU

Jungkook pov

Its been three days since I'm working in kim corp. But I never meet the ceo of our company.  Well I'm his personal Secretary now but he always work from home and everyday HR assigned me the work and I only know his name.  Well I'm the one who schedule his meetings and appointments.  HR told me that he is busy and he is not coming to office for at least one week.  I always completes my work and then submitted to HR and then he sends it to the ceo/boss.

well HR told me to schedule his online meeting and also send the presentation I prepared for the deal with Hwang group.  I mean its sunday who make their employs work on Sundays but I can't complain since I need this job because of Mark studies.  So I just scheduled his online meeting and Send the presentation to the HR. Luckly there are only two meetings today and one more on Tuesday then he will be free the rest of the week.
Now I realise he is really a workaholic person I guess. 

I was cleaning the kitchen while thinking all this suddenly my phone rang and went to living room to check  my phone.  It was HR.  Why is he calling me now I have already did my work.  I just picked up the call.

"Hello jungkook"

"Yes sir" I answered immediately.

"Umm.. Look I'm sorry for making you work on sunday too but since you're personal Secretary of Mr. Kim you have to go to his house to hand over the work you've completed yesterday" HR said.

"But sir my work is in the office.  I can hand him over tommorrow when I came to office." I tried to convince him but

"You can pick it from office and then you can go to his house.  It really important and he asked me to send you only otherwise you know that only I go to his house to give him progress report of employs." He reasoned. I sighed

"Okay sir"

"I'll send you his address" HR said and disconnected the call.

Guess my sunday is ruined.

                ●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●

It was same cursed sunday for jungkook as he has to got ready and then have to go to the office today then get those files and then have to go to his boss house.  He sighed and then went towards the office building.

He's thankfull that Hoseok hyung agreed to look after Mark.  Mark is a well behaved child so even if he left him at home alone it won't be a problem but still he is worried about leaving him alone.  So he drop him at flower shop with Hoseok hyung.

As soon as he came out of the building with files in his hand, a notification  popped in his phone.  He checked it was from HR who send him Mr. Kim's address he again sighed and walk toward the bike Hoseok hyung insists to take with him.  Well he told the him about that incident but Hoseok didn't say anything to him because he know it was not his fault.  So insist Jungkook to take his bike this time.

He started the bike drove off to kim mansion.

Time skip

Jk pov

Here I am infront of the kim mansion.  I parked my bike and started walking towards the entrance.  This place is really huge.  I wonder how rich these kims were.  I've heard lot about them and their life.  But I don't know if those rich people actually love their family or just act infront of the media.  Well I don't care.  I will just complete my work and leave as soon as possible.