CHAPTER 3 - First Meeting

Namjoon's pov

When I reached my office, I went straight to my cabin.  There is a hidden room attached to my cabin and only I have access for it.  Sometimes I got so busy that I don't get enough time to go home and get freshen up so I used this room often.  It's quite cozy and comfortable, a bed, a couch, a coffe table and a bookshelf which has so many books, and I have already read most of them, there is bathroom attached to it. 

Well because that stupid human throw muddy water on me I can't attend meeting like that.  I have already cleaned most of the suit with tissue paper in the car but still I can't stay like that.  So, I got changed into another formal suit and get ready for the meeting which will be held in twenty minutes I guess.

My uncle and father will be there too. 
Everyone is expecting My Uncle Mr. Riyan to be the next chairman of the company.  My grandmother Mrs kim Maria, the current chairwomen will be there too, to announce the next chairman. 

Time skip

Finally, the meeting ends and my grandmother handed her chairperson position to my uncle.  So, basically my Uncle is the new chairman and my father is vice chairman of the kim corp.

I was in my cabin, going through my schedule of the next week because of my so called wedding arragements, I have to manage my scheduled meeting with foreign clients and many more things.  I urgently need a secretary to manage all this.

Then I heard a knock on my door and I said ' come in' without looking up.  Glass door of my cabin opened and someone entered but I was still busy in managing the schedule

"So bussy that you even don't have time to meet me" I know this voice.

I finally looked up to see my father dramatically glaring at me.

"Appa" I said as I ran over to my father and throw myself on him (ignoring the fact that he is a bulky giant).  My father almost tripped because of my action but neverthless hugged me back.

My father was out of the country for some bussiness purpose for three months and today came back because of the board members meeting.  I just missed him soo much, I talked to him on phone everyday but its different from talking face to face.  My father is a very kind, humble and generous man.  Although he is a great bussiness man but beside that he is also the best father.  He is a fun loving, chill, cool, friendly type of person.  I just love my father so much. 

"I've heard that you're getting married to Tia"  my father asked when I finally broke the hug.

"Yeah"

"Joonie if you don't want to marry right now then you can call off this marriage you don't have to force yourself" that makes me respect my father even more he understands me like no one else. 

"It's okay I'm not forcing myself.  I'm okay with this marriage"  I said but my father doesn't looked convinced.  So, he again said

"Joon if you wanna talk about something then you can always talk to me. And als......"

"I know. I trust you and I will tell you if there is something"  I said cutting my father off.  I gave him assuring smile and he also smiled back.

"What's going on" my uncle also came there and I greeted him.

" Nothing just casual talks" my father replied. 

"Well I wanted to talk to you Namjoon about that new Hotel project." Uncle said giving me that projects file.  Well my uncle is complete opposite of my father he is totally a bussiness minded person.  It's not like he is not at all frank but most of the time he only think about this bussiness.