CHAPTER 7 - Kim's

Next Day

Namjoon was back facing the door while talking on the phone.  He was talking to HR about the new pharmaceutical divison that will be enograted this month. 

He didn't noticed that someone entered the room untill that person came and back hugged him, making Namjoon startled. 

"Namjoon baby" He recognized that voice.  He cut the call and turned around to meet his girlfriend.

"Hey Tia" Namjoon said returning the hug.

"I missed you so much" Tia squeal in hug and parted away.

"Yeah.  Me too. "

"By the way when did you came back from London"  Namjoon smiled a bit.

"Last night.  I thought of meeting you but then I thought that you must be busy so I didn't distrub you"

"It's good to see you"  Tia smiled widely at Namjoon's complement.

"You know I just couldn't stop my self when Lavya aunty told me about our wedding."  Tia beamed with happiness but Namjoon just smiled faintly.

"Baby are you not happy" Tia asked.

"It's not like that Tia.  I'm just stressed about work nothing else" Namjoon reassured.

"Aww.  Don't get too much stress baby.  It's not good for your health.
You know I used to send you positive vibes from London"
Author is cringed.

"London is quite distant from here.  I guess your positive took a lot time to reach here" Namjoon said jokingly and also internally cringing at her girlfriend choice of words.

"Ohh.  By the way I've bring something for you"  Tia said handed him a paper bag.

"What's this" Namjoon asked opening the bag.

"I've brought these medicines from London for you.  They're really effective and generous medicine's"

"Thanks Tia.  That's really thoughtful of you" Namjoon said not sarcastically  though.

"Okay.  I'll get going now.  Mom called me when I was coming here I guess she needed some help."

"Oh. Okay bye. Take care"

"You too baby" Tia finally walked out of the room. Namjoon looked at the medicines and sighed.

☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆

"Humans have so much free time nowadays to scroll instagram" Taehyung said while scrolling through his phone.

Yoongi take a glance at him and again focused on the sculpture he was making.  They are currently in Yoongi's art studio.  Taehyung is doing his skin care and Yoongi is currently completing his sculpture.

"Yeah.  They should do something productive like you. Right" Yoongi said without looking at him.

"Ofcour.." Taehyung head snapped from his mobile screen to Yoongi who is still working.  He walked towards where Yoongi was.

"Yoon.  Are you making fun of me" Taehyung asked and Yoongi chuckled.

"Thank god You understand that" Yoongi said laughing and tapping his cheeks lightly making Taehyung pout.

"Yah.  Don't ruin my face pack." Taehyung whined checking his face in camera.

"By the way what do you think.  Big bro actually marry that Tia the witch"