CHAPTER 6 - Friends

Author's pov

Jungkook has been working in Namjoon's room since Namjoon told him to work on the presentation.  Jungkook again have to call Hoseok hyung to request him to take care of Mark till he came.  Hoseok agreed right away because he has obtained a quite good bonding with Mark and Mark also seem to like Hoseok's company.  Although Mark sounds a bit upset because he anted to spent his sunday with his brother but Mark is still a bit mature than his age and he understands that his brother is busy with work.  Jungkook thanked him and Hoseok cut the call with a 'what nonsense'.

Now,  Jungkook don't have to worry about Mark because he knew that Hoseok hyung will take good Care of him. 

It was past 9:00 pm and Jungkook is still working on presentation on Namjoon's laptop.  Jungkook has been so focused on his work that he hasn't even looked at the time.  Untill...

"Jungkook" the said male turned his face from laptop to the owner of the voice to see his boss calling him.

"Yes sir"

"Bring me a black coffee" Namjoon said while looking at jungkook.

"...." Jungkook looked at him with a amused look while pointing a finger at himself as if asking 'what me'.

"Yes you.  Now go"  Namjoon said.

"But why would I" jungkook argued.

"Because you're my secretary"

"Yes.  I'm your Secretary not your servant"  Jungkook fight back but immediately regretted after realizing what he just said.  Thankfully his boss wasn't paying attention to him and looking at his phone.

"What" Namjoon asked again because he didn't hear what just said.  So, Jungkook said

"But sir. You have so many workers here then why me an..."

"For your kind information You also work for me like others and moreover this is my house so whatever I say goes.  Now go make coffee for me and bring it here".  Namjoon barks rudely on jungkook and it take everything in jungkook not to punch him right across his face. 

"I don't know how to make coffee" jungkook lied expecting the older male will drop the topic but no.

"Ten tell the maid to make coffee for me and bring it here."  Namjoon barks again to make jungkook even more irritating.

"Bu.." Jungkook started again only to get cut off by Namjoon.

"I don't like repeating myself Mr. Jeon"

Without saying anything further this time jungkook just get up from the couch and left the room.

Namjoon looked at jungkook leaving the room from the corner of his eyes.  And a little smirk tugged on his lips without him realising.

☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆

When jungkook reached downstairs he looked around to find kitchen but he couldn't able to find it by himself in this huge mansion.  He feared that he might lost himself somewhere.  

When looked around again he saw some people with all black uniforms and a ear piece/ bluetooth, probably bodyguards and other people who were wearing grey colour- coded uniforms, probably servant staff.
A cute pout tugged his lip as he don't know where to go now.

But he suddenly flinched when someone put a hand on his shoulder from behind.  He turned around to found the same person he first met when he entered the Kim Mansion. JIN.  He sighed in relief.

"You want something Mr. Jeon" Jin asked to a confused looking jungkook.

"Yeah.  Can you please tell me where's the kitchen" jungkook asked nervously.