CHAPTER - 11: who is she?

Walking back and forth Namjoon tried to contact to his lawyer.  Meanwhile the other family members are sitting in the hall and distressing over, what happens few minutes ago.

Jungkook looked at them helplessly, not knowing what to do?  He tried to talk to Namjoon but his boss, just wasn't listening to him.

"What do you mean, you can't?" Namjoon shouted on the phone and everyone flinch.

"What happen Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, Namjoon cutted the call before turning around.

"Yoon, the lawyer is already arrived at the police station, I have to go now" Namjoon said completely ignoring his brother's previous question.

"I'll also come with you" Namjoon looked into the direction of the voice to meet Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you don't need to i"

"Namjoon, Jungkook is right, you should take him with you, he is your Secretary afterall and I'll stay here with family" Namjoon sighed and signaled Jungkook to follow him.

He walked toward his car where Jin was waiting for him.  Namjoon get on the driver seat with, Jungkook on the passenger seat.  Namjoon instructed Jin

"Jin stay here and make sure media don't get to know about this." with that he drove off.

                《《《《    》》》》

Namjoon came out of the car and walked towards his lawyer who was standing outside of the police station, looking stressed over something. 

"Did you get the bail?" Namjoon asked looking straight into the the lawyer eyes, who looked a bit terrified.

"No sir, the bail is rejected by the court" Lawyer said.

"What? But why" Namjoon asked

"Because of Mr. Hwang's  lawyer.  He uses his contacts to get our bail rejected by the court" Lawyer explained making Namjoon furious.

"Where is that lawyer?"

"He hasn't arrived ye.... oh! There he is." Mr. Han (Namjoon's lawyer) said as another car came infront of the police station.

Mr. Lee (Hwang's lawyer) came out of his and walked past them with a smirk on his face, which didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon.

Namjoon was about to jump at the lawyer but Thankfully Jungkook stopped him.

"Namjoon are you crazy? Your uncle and father are already in police custody, do you want to join them too"

"Those bastards wouldn't dare"

"I know Namjoon-ssi, but if you do anything to Hwang's lawyer, they might use it against you or your family.  And we don't want that, now do we?" Namjoon sighed at Jungkook remark.

"So, what do you want me to do just sit back and watch my family suffer?"

"Namjoon-ssi, I am not saying that, just calm down for now and let's talk with police, we all know how vicious that Mr. Lee is? We can't give him any reason which he is going to use it aginst us" Namjoon just stare at Jungkook for a bit too long, so Jungkook have to bring him back by shaking his shoulder a bit harshly.

"Yeah, you're right" Namjoon agreed.

"Let's go inside now? Shall we" Namjoon again looked at him before nodding and walking inside the police station.

                   《《《《    》》》》

Meanwhile at the kim mansion

A person walked into the kim mansion through the back gate.  A huge smile appeared on that person's face as she reached the hall but that smile dropped as soon as, her eyes scanned the place and frowned came across her eyebrows.