CHAPTER ONE~ Two worlds

Authors pov

There was a boy peacefully sleeping in his room until alarm clock started ringing and break his sweet sleep.

The boy get up and turned off the alarm and then went towards the window to slide the curtains and let the sunlight get into his room and on his face.

Then went towards bathroom, did his morning routine and then went to kitchen to cook for himself and his little brother.

When he was done setting the table a voice came behind him and he turned around to see his brother, gets ready for the school.

"Good morning" the little boy said while sitting in his chair when he's all ready in his school uniform.

" Good morning Mark" said junkook to his little brother and then they both start eating, and then left the house.

Jungkook drop his brother at school and went to his part time job. He reached the flower shop and open the door greeted by his co-worker Hoseok, he greeted back and get back to his work.

Hoseok is jungkook's only friend and they both are of same age, Hoseok is like sunshine and a very cheerful person, friendly and reliable.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°

There is a peaceful day in kim mansion, there mrs kim is sitting and talking with her daughter-in-law Lavya aka Namjoon's mom untill

" EOMAAaaaaaa..........."

"Here we go again" said Lavya to her mother in law mrs kim, who chuckled at her behaviour knowing that her son is clumsy af and must be creating destruction in his room by now.

And he was actually creating destruction in his room while getting ready for the office.

Then Namjoon came downstairs greeted his grandmother and his mother and ready to leave the house but Lavya intrupted him

" what about breakfast "

" I'll eat it in the office" said namjoon getting out of the house. Then Lavya turned toward mrs kim and said

" He worries me too much sometimes" Maria (Mrs kim) smile slightly and said

" He'll be fine once He get a good life partner "

" I hope so" said Lavya to her mother in law.

Life partner seriously, don't you guys think of something else rather than marriage.

°•○●○•°°•○●●○•°°•○●○•°

Namjoon pov

I reached my office , greeted by the employees , as usual then walked to my cabin. As soon as I opened the door I saw my little brother on my chair.

Well I'm not surprised he often came to my office after his colleage but he was supposed to be in college right now. He finally saw me and say

"Yoo bro"

"What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in college right now".

"Nothing I donthave classes todat so I'd thought of coming here and meet you" he said showing his boxy smile which can even melt a rock.

I smilef fondly at him and said

"Okay now go from here and let me do my work peacefully"

He made a face and left my cabin, I just sit on my chair and started checking some file regarding my new bussiness collaboration.

I was about to call my Secretary but suddenly Taehyung came back while running, I furrowed my eyebrows and asked him

"What happened why you came back"

When he finally catched his breath he said

"Sorry I forgot to give you this"

He gave me a document, I looked at him and then at the paper confusely and then I asked 'whats this' he replied

"Resignation of your Secretary, HR told me to inform you and give you these papers"

"What" I wasn't shocked just disappointed, this isn't the first time someone has resigned from this job.

Taehyung look at me in disbelief and said

"Brother I know that you're a workaholic person that doesn't mean you can make your Secretary work
for 16 hours a day and 7 days a week. They are also humans and they also need to take rest unle........" he stopped right there when I glared at him.

"I love you bro, bye bye" saying that he ran away from there like Usain bolt.

Great now I have to find a new Secretary.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°

Jungkook pov

I have already competed my college and Now I'm looking for a job to apply. I was searching for a job in my phone but suddenly Hoseok hyung call me. I looked up from my phone screen ans saw a customer came here to buy flowers ( ofcourse it's a flower shop so obviously people came here to buy flowers hehe).

" Yes mam how can I help you" I asked the old lady with a smile on my face.

She smiled back and said "I want a bouquet of roses of every colour"

"Okay mam please wait for sometime" I said went to get roses and start making her bouquet then handed over to her.

"How old are you" she asked me. I smiled at her and said

" Im actually 22" she smiled again and said

"You're pretty handsome" I smiled to her and thank her for compliment. She paid for the bouquet and went out of the shop.

"Hoseok hyung I'll have to go and pick Mark from the school so I'm leaving"
I said to Hoseok hyung, he smiled at me and said

" Okay kook you go I'll take care of here dont' worry" he said and I walked out of the the store. Well Hosoek and I are of same age but he's still few months older than me so thats why I call him hyung.

As I get out of the flower shop I saw the same old lady who just bought flower from the shop. She coming out of a cafe which is just beside our shop. As she was crossing the road, I saw a car was coming in her direction in full speed but she was obivion about this. I shouted in her direction but she didn't looked at me. ( Aish I don't know why these old people never check their sides before crossing the road like they have some supernatural power and vehicle will stop on its own).

Without wasting another second I run toward her and pulled her aside just a second before the hit was about to hit her. Thankfully non of us get injured.
I looked at her but she looked shocked by the whole incident, I shook her then she came into her senses and thanked me.

I saw a man looking like driver ( obviously wearing a driver uniform) coming toward us and asked the old lady if she was okay. The lady nodded and then that driver helped the lady to cross the road and made her sit in the car and then they left from there.

《》《》《》

To be continued.......

Do you know who was that lady?