CHAPTER 9 - Grandma

"Oh my god"

Hearing Taehyung voice Yoongi also appeared behind him through the door and looked at his brother.

But Taehyung was looking in another direction, so Yoongi also followed his gaze and his eyes landed on the figures on the couch.  His eyes widened for a moment then immediately norrowed them in suspicion at the scene infront of him.

Namjoon and Jungkook were sleeping on the couch in sitting position with Jungkook's head on Namjoon's shoulder and Namjoon's head on Jungkook's.  Namjoon's one hand wrapped around Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook's hand on Namjoon's waist.

Yoongi and Taehyung confusingly looked at each  other for a moment and again looked at front clearly not believing the seen infront of them.  Then Taehyung take out his phone and take a few picture of them.

"What are you doing" Yoongi asked

"Nothing hyung" Taehyung said innocently.  "Let wake them up"

Taehyung walked towards the couch and shake Namjoon a bit to wake him up.

"Big Bro" being a light sleeper Namjoon opened his eyes at the voice of his brother.

When opened his eyes slowly and looked at his brother with half open eyes and subconsciously smiled when smiled at him.

"Good mor... night Big Bro.  Now let's go and have dinner"

Nammjoon yawned and tried to get up from the couch but he felt some weight tugging on him.  He looked down to see a hand on his waist and when looked to his other side he found Jungkook sleeping on him.
I mean on his shoulder.

His eyes snapped opened at that and he gets up from the couch instantly throwing Jungkook to the floor in the process.  Yoongi run towards Jungkook when he heard him groaning from the pain.

Yoongi helped Jungkook to get up from the floor and him sit on the couch while Jungkook is still hissing from the pain

Jungkook pov

"What's your problem" Jungkook asked making annoyed face at Namjoon.

"What do you mean" Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Why did you push me to the floor" Jungkook hissed.

"I didn't do it on purpose though"

"Ofcouse. You didn't " Jungkook said sarcastically.

"It was your fault, you were sleeping on me"

"Again my fault.  And I wasn't sleeping on you"

"Yes. You do"

"No I wasn't..."

"Guys calm down.  Stop it now and let's go from here.  Namjoon everyone was looking for you in the dinning room"

"Yeah.  I'm going" Namjoon said getting out of the room.  Jungkook just watched him walking away and wonder how much rude a person can be? 

On the other hand there were his brothers totally different from him.  Polite and kind, just opposite of him.
He didn't even say sorry for throwing Jungkook to the floor.

"Jungkook you okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah.  Yoongi tell me something.  Is he really your brother?" I asked curiously.

"Umm.  Actually we are cousin..."

"That's why I wonder that how can you guys be connected to him.  I mean you both are so nice but he's just so..."  I stopped myself from saying anything further.