| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11 |

D-119

HEAVY BREATHING, the singing comes to an end and the silence is filled by the sound of mr. soo and madame chang's (and the other teachers that were helping out) clapping, "bravo! that was marvellous!" she exclaims.

in the last two weeks, they had memorized the choreography of the first 3 songs in the sound track and now were currently working on 'the story of tonight' and 'the schyuler sisters'.

"we're moving along so quickly, this is great!"

walking down the stairs to the orchestra, etsuko pulls down the seat of a velvet chair and plops herself down on it. she knew the role of burr would be a lot of work, however, it's been taking over her social. she barely has any time to hang out of with her friends outside of the theater club or her brother.

leaning forward and placing her hands on her knees, gunwook walks over to the girl and sits next to her. he holds out a water bottle and the girl gladly takes it.

"thanks, babe." she answers with a smile. that smile. the smile at had gunwook by the throat.

he bites the inside of his cheek to hide his wide smile, "you look great out there. might i say, the best best burr yet."

"ooh, that's stretching it. leslie odom jr is hard to top. im just praying my sore throat goes away by the time we have to learn 'wait for it'."

he tilts his head, looking at the girl, "are you feeling okay?"

"yeah, it's just that my voice is a little raspy, that's all. i don't think anyone notice tho because it's already so deep."

"i wish i did," he starts, softening his gaze, "i would have brought you some tea to help."

"aw, your cute."

"no im not. change that 'cute' to 'hot'."

"no matter how hard you try, you'll always be cute in my eyes." she pinches his cheek, rubbing his soft skin between her knuckle and thumb.

she then starts patting his face all over.

"what are you doing?" he wonders.

"drop the skin care routine, how is it so soft."

"i moisturize with body lotion."

"ofcourse you do."

-

- gyuvin pov

13 members active

13 members active

GYUVIN
gunwook is worried about etsukos sore throat and etsuko wants gunwooks skincare routine.

TAERAE
good job spying gyuvin 👍

GYUVIN
yeah yeah i know
when do i get my free bathtub of raspberry sherbet

HAESOO
...
by tub we meant
like
a tub of ice cream
not bathtub 🛁

MATTHEW
NOT THE POINT
he's worried about her awwwwww 😍

MINHEE
me when 🤞

WOONGI
keep dreaming minhee 🥹🥹

MINHEE
oh
im sorry
how many times did you have to try to even get seunghwan to LOOK at you??

WOONGI
i had to fake trip 7 times and actually trip 2 times

MINHEE
EXACTLY 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
AND HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS PARTNER AFTER TALKING TO MR FOR 5 MINUTES🤷‍♀️

JUNHYEON
sounds like a severe skill issue 🫥

SEOWON
woongi baby what

WOONGI
SEOWON YPU DO NOT GET TO USE THIS AGAINST ME😡😡😡😡🦌😡

YUJIN
the deer is so asexual

GYUVIN
HE MEANT AESTHETIC
NOT ASEXUAL

YUJIN
what asexual even mean ⁉️

MATTHEW
matthew is typing...

JIWOONG
NO MATTHEW STOP

MATTHEW
im sat 🫡

JIWOONG
i said stop not sit??

MATTHEW
sat 🫢

CHAEHYUN
GET A ROOMMmmm 📣📣

KEITA
respectfully
can you guys shut the fuck up
im sleeping

GYUVIN
not anymore 😂😂😂

keita has left the chat

JUNHYEON
oh shi

-

AUTHORS NOTES

this is a bit of a short chapter
becuase i needed a filler ‼️
next chapter with be
better . i hate writers block !!