| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13 |

D-104

4 members active

4 members active

MINHEE
lovelys
what are you wearing to the party

DAYEON
etsuko whats the dress code

ETSUKO
um
whatever you wear to a house party?

KYUNGSEO

this is what im wearing !!btw etsuko im on my way!

btw etsuko im on my way!

ETSUKO
babe you look so good in that
and be careful its really rainy out
a lot of people are already herre

KYUNGSEO
you really think so??
idk...

CHAEHYUN
babes you look amazing

CHAEHYUNbabes you look amazing

IM PULLING UP IN THIS 💪💪

DAYEON
YASSSSSS QUEEN
etsuko what are you wearing??

ETSUKO

lol i have nothing else 😭WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING

WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING

KYUNGSEO
basic af |
etsuko you look so good xx

MINHEE
BITCHES IM HERE

KYUNGSEO
me too!

-

ETSUKO RUSHES TO THE DOOR to find minhee and kyungseo making small talk. as soon as the taller spots her, they rush to each other and engulf each other in a big hug.

"etsuko! i missed you." minhee declares, even though they had seen each other less than a week ago at rehearsal.

"we see each other all the time." the other girl says, dragging her to the kitchen to grab a drink. she would have felt bad about leaving kyungseo if she hadn't already left to go find gunwook.

minhee grabs whatever she can find and quickly pours two cups and hand one to etsuko. they cheers before looping arms and pouring the liquor down there throat. etsuko cringes, "ew, what the fuck is that shit?"

"you dont know what you bought?"

"my brother bought this."

"speaking of, where is he?"

"probably keeping to himself. he's more lonely than an old person that goes to Dairy Queen by themselves."

"omg, i cry whenever i see an old person alone." she says, her voice getting higher with every word.

they chat for a little bit before minhee goes to find junhyeon and taerae, while etsuko continues to greet the people that are just arriving. the continuous cycle of greeting someone, getting a drink with them, going back to the door and repeating was getting old.

as soon as etsuko spotted gyuvin, she rushed over to him to break the news.

"im bored." she states, look sluggish.

"you're bored? okay, you want a cookie?"

dayeon, having over heard their conversation, rushes over to the two, "gyuvin." she says sternly.

"she's bored." he says.

"she's bored." she answers giving him a look.

"oh! you're bored!" he exclaims turning back to etsuko.

"why don't we play a game? dayeon, go get gunwook. and ricky. and chaehyun. and-"

"I'll just go get everyone!" she cheers, clearly fed up with the boy.

dayeon came back rather quickly after gathering everyone, and by everyone, she meant woongi, seowon, haruto, chaehyun, haesoo, seokja, bahiyyih, shanbin, zhanghao, ricky, and gunwook. the core people, plus kyungseo because she insisted that she stay with gunwook.

"okay guys," dayeon says, grabbing a random bottle off the ground, "let's play a round of spin the bottle."

she smirks looking at etsuko who just sits there, confused. she looks over at gunwook, who is sitting beside her, for some reassurance, however, only gets a shrug in return.

"if you don't know the rules you can leave." she states. gyuvin raises his hand, going to say something when dayeon cuts him off, "bye."

"okay!" chaehyun cheers, "seokja can start us off."

she yanks the bottle from dayeons grasp and spins it on the coffee table. the bottle slowly comes to a stop as it lands on gyuvin.

woongi gasps before leaning into seowon, "ain't no way. he's not gonna do it."

proving woongi wrong, gyuvin grabs seokja by the neck, bringing her in and attached their lips. the silence around the table it filled with the cheers from their friends.

the kiss, taking longer than it should have, was finally broken, after atleast 45 seconds. seokja, tosses the bottle to etsuko. she winks, "your turn."

the shorter girl spins the bottle. everyone leans in, manifesting it lands on gunwook. instead, it lands on haesoo.

etsuko sighs in relief. she would rather kiss one of her girlfriends than kiss one of her boyfriends for some odd reason.

"you up for it?" she asks before haesoo leans in.

"hell yeah." haesoo's lips meet etsuko's for a quick, rough kiss.

fast forward, people are kissing left, right and center, until it's finally gunwook's turn. he spins the bottle with ease and it lands on the person his eyes have been on all night.

the group practically cheers when the tip of the bottle faced towards etsuko.

-

AUTHORS NOTES

guess who's back