| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12 |

D-113

GUNWOOK ‼️hey kokowhy weren't you at rehearsal today?are you feelinf alright?

GUNWOOK ‼️
hey koko
why weren't you at rehearsal today?
are you feelinf alright?

ETSUKO
koko (??)

GUNWOOK ‼️
you don't like the nickname?
i guess i could just call you mine instead

ETSUKO
um
you were saying??

GUNWOOK ‼️
ANYWYAS
are you alright??

ETSUKO
yeah hehe
i just have a sore throat and a head ache

GUNWOOK ‼️
do you have a fever?
how bad is your throat?
are you drinking enough wtaer?

ETSUKO
STOP WITH THE QUESTUONS
my temperature iss
101.7

GUNWOOK ‼️
😕

ETSUKO
is that bad 😰

GUNWOOK ‼️
have you taken anything?
to reduce the fever

ETSUKO
nope
we don't have shit

GUNWOOK ‼️
can your brother bring you anything?

ETSUKO
he's not home rn

GUNWOOK ‼️
okay hang in there

ETSUKO
👌👌

-

ETSUKO STUMBLED TO THE KITCHEN, making her way to the sink. she hated having a dirty house and her brother had left his dishes in the sink.

just as she was to turn on the tap, she heard a knock on her door. she was preparing to curse at her brother for leaving a mess, but when she opened the door she found gunwook standing on her doorstep holding a white, plastic bag.

"gunwook? i thought you were at rehearsal."

completely ignoring what she said, he steps towards her and touches the back of his hand to her forehead. she cheeks flush, matching the colour of her stuffy nose.

"your burning up. we need to take your temperature again." he walks past her into the kitchen and grabs the instrument off the island.

etsuko slowly makes her way to the kitchen. seeing the trouble she's having, gunwook grabs her hand helping her before lifting her up and on to the counter top. the blood drains from her face, giving her the look of a ghost.

"open." he demands, gesturing to her mouth. she opens up and places the thermometer under her tounge. "white paint has more colour than your face."