| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15 |

D-50

- etsukos pov

"TEREZONO ETSUKO, YOU ARE THE stupidest mother fucker ive ever met." haesoo states as she watch hamilton on my laptop, trying to get the facial expressions for peggy perfect.

"true dat." replies seokja, as she spins around on my desk chair.

they were right. i was so fucking stupid. what possessed me to let him into my house just to basically say that i regret making out with him? and the worst part is: i didn't.

not one part of that night did i forget or regret. in fact, i think that was it for me. i like gunwook.

"i know! i know! i don't know why i did it." i face plant into my pillows.

haesoo lays down next to me, "i know exactly why you did it."

i look up at her.

"you like him. but you were afraid that this would be the breaking point for him so instead of leaving well enough alone, you said you couldn't remember what happened so that he couldn't be weirded out, but now that he doesn't regret it either, your fucked."

my jaw drops, "woah."

"spot on. i know."

seokja butts in, "more importantly, how does she fix this?"

haesoo opens her mouth before closing it right back up, "im working on it."

"im actually convinced i just ruined our relationship. im so fucking screwed. it's gonna be so awkward at rehearsals now, ugh." i fake sob into my pillow.

seokja claps, "what if we just have another party and you make out with him again."

"so that she can say she forgets doing it again? let's not."

i wack haesoo with a pillow after that comment. but this was serious. i needed a plan.

after plotting for almost 2 hours, we called bahiyyih and explained the situation, in which she gave us a (not so) elaborate 7 step plan on how to 'bag' gunwook.

step 1 - mind my own business.
step 2 - as time goes on, start looking sad so he will feel bad
step 3 - try to make small talk but not too much small talk so that he knows im still figuring shit out
step 4 - don't talk to him for a full day
step 5 - dramatically show up on his door step with instant ramen and pour my heart out to him
step 6 - kiss him
step 7 - date him

obviously this wasn't what i was going to do.

"yeah, skip all of that shit. just text him." haesoo says.

i contemplate it for a second before speaking, "it happened earlier today so maybe i should just let it marinate."

haesoo gasps, "omg your so right. i raised you well."

she gives me a tight side hug and the three of us spend that rest of the evening watching hamilton and singing along. sure i was having a good time, but nothing was going to get gunwook out of my mind.

-

D - 49