| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14 |

D-103

- etsuko pov

13 members active

13 members active

HIKARU
GUYS GUYS GUYS
GUYSSSSSSSSSS
GUYS OML

HAESOO
girls*
and what the fuck do you want

WOONGI
why is my phone screen so bright
and why are we conversing so early in the morning

ETSUKO
it's 1 in the afternoon but good mornign !!

WOONGI
oh fuck 😀
missed two of my morning classes 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

JUNHYEON
I'm too drunk to function
hung over
idk what i am anymore

HIKARU
GUESS WHO FUCKING CARES
NO ONE 😙
MR SOO JUST RE SCHEDULED OPENING NIGHT
INSTEAD OF AT THE END OF THE YEAR ITS GONNA BE IN TWO MONTHS

WOONGI
who?

JUNHYEON
what?

ETSUKO
WHAAAA
that's not nearly enough time 😔

HAESOO
*enough time for you to start dating gunwook*

ETSUKO
what?

HAESOO
what?

ETSUKO
huh?

HAESOO
huh?

-

- gunwook pov

GUNWOOKopen yp

GUNWOOK
open yp

ETSUKO
huh???

GUNWOOK
im outside your house 😙

ETSUKO
WHAT
WHY

GUNWOOK
don't act so surprised love
i brought ramen incase your hung over
which ur probably not since you have the tolerance of a 20 year old alcoholic
so it's more for me ❤️

ETSUKO
um
i actually look like shit rn

GUNWOOK
nonsense
open the door

ETSUKO
what if i said no <3

GUNWOOK
then il break down the door

-

I HEAR LOUD FOOTSTEPS approach the door before disappearing for a good minute. the door then swings open, revealing etsuko standing inside, her hair put in a loose braid and she was wearing an oversized black t-shirt and sweats.

she didn't look like shit. she looked anything but it.

the sole sight of her made my breath catch in my throat, as visions of last night appeared in my clouded head. we kissed. well, more like made out. and then we were locked in the bathroom together where we probably made out some more, considering the line of hickeys trailing down both our necks.

it was nice. unexplainable really. until a drunken taerae stumbled upon us and let us free. let's just say i drank myself away for the rest of the night. i was so worried she would be weirded out by this. i mean, friends can kiss, right? and still be friends?

she blinks a few times before speaking, "hi."

"hi." i reply with an awkward smile. guess i had more courage over text.

i held up the convenience store bag and she laughs.

"you better have got the carbonara noodles." she says, stepping inside to let me in. she takes the bag from my hand and walks into the kitchen.

"only the best for you." i reply. she blushes, wow.

we walk into her house, the first thing i see is a half full garbage bag, packed with empty cups and bags.

"do you need help cleaning up? im free all day." i offer, catching myself hoping she'll say yes.

"uhhhh, no i think im good. i physically cannot do anything right now, so ill just do it tomorrow. im too tired." she chuckles. i really didn't even have to ask, i was going to help her anyways. what a gentleman i am.

i started towards the bag, grabbing it before going over to her living room area and picking the abandoned cups off the couch. flashbacks again. it's all i think about.

"hey, gunwook?" etsuko calls out.

i turn to look at her, "what's up?"

"you don't have to do that, you know."

"it's alright. i want to."

i see her smile out of the corner of my eye, but it quickly fades.

"i think we should also forget about last night."

i was healthy and well, but i still felt my heart collapse in my chest. ouch.

"we were both probably drunk. to be honest, i barely remember anything that happened, so..."

i nod, "yeah. yeah, s... sure."

i couldn't stand there any longer. it felt suffocating, ontop of me feeling flat-out stupid for believe it could actually mean something. i shouldn't even be acting like this. it's not like we are even dating.

i quickly placed down the garbage bag and headed for the door, "i forgot that gyuvin needed me to help him with... building something. ill see you later."

before i can step out, she grabs my arm.

"gunwook, please don't let this change anything between us."

i looked down, "everything changed the moment we started that game."

-

AUTHORS NOTES

i get that this is really on and off
but im trying 😭