Changes

Due to the fact that the previous part was very large (it was very difficult for me personally).
I decided that I would write 1500-2000 words each chapter (maybe even more).
Why did I decide that?
Firstly, there are problems with the plot. In the description I mentioned that I will be adding some stories from other fanfics to the plot.
Fortunately, none of the people began to condemn me and complain about copyright infringement (I always indicate the author of the fan fiction in the comments).
Secondly, it is a picture search.
Believe me, it's even harder than you think.
You can do without them, but it will be easier for you (it's probably hard for you to imagine an image of an unfamiliar character in your head).
Thirdly, it is the number of parts and the release date.
I can't update this story every day, it's very hard for me, so I'll release it as soon as possible.
At the expense of the number of parts...
I can't say exactly how this story will end, so I don't know. However, I am still waiting for your feedback and questions (this is the only thing I want from you).
Because it's more important than subscriptions and likes.
In fact, I'm very afraid of spoiling the plot.
So far, everything is going fine, except for the terrible translation from Google (I really hope that you have figured out the text, otherwise I will have to rewrite it).
It is unlikely that this story will be able to gain a huge number of readers, because it is not as interesting as the others.
However, I am DETERMINED to keep writing.
I still have so many ideas in stock, but I need to add them very carefully in the next chapters. In general, that's all I wanted to say.

Nobody needs it.

All I do is trash...

My attempts to achieve something in life remain useless...

I'm not sure there will be a happy ending in my life...

No, I'm not lecturing you, I'm just trying to get rid of sad thoughts...

353 words