Chapter 14

Pov: Max

And so I went back to where I didn't want to go back. Omega timeline did not pose any danger to me, but the huge number of people in this place makes me be on the alert.

- Someday this timeline will be attacked from the outside. This place will not be able to remain untouched for a long time.

Alpha: What are you thinking about?

Max: Just like that... About nothing.

Alpha: If you're worried about my brother...

Max: No. I don't care about him. Better tell me about your team.

Alpha: Did you mean ours?

He asked with a smile.

Max: I didn't take part in the recruitment of "our" team.

Alpha: Come on. You'll like them. The main thing is not to behave like this ...

Max: How?

Alpha: You know.

The Alpha looked at me seriously. This time without a smile.

Max: Ok.

A few minutes later we came to the arena. Yes, there is an arena where they fight to hone their skills.

- It reminds me of when the Creator taught me hand-to-hand combat skills. Oddly enough, I was better at this than at magic.

Alpha: Well, how do you like it?

Max: This arena is quite big.

Alpha: I was actually talking about the team.

Max: And where are they?

The alpha pointed to a small group. Among them I recognized Ink, Dream, Cross and Sansa. I didn't know the others.

- I certainly didn't expect Sansa to be here. But what is Cross doing here?

Alpha: You are already familiar with Ink and Dream. That skeleton girl over there is...

Max: Sansa. I know her. And next to it is Cross. You'd better tell me about the others.

Alpha: The one with the orange gloves is Delta.

Alpha: The one in the dark purple suit is called Epic