Chapter 5

Pov: Sansa

I was still in the hallway waiting for him. Of course I could have gone home, because nothing terrible happened to Max, but for
some reason I didn't want to leave. Maybe it was an interest in his soul, or maybe I was just worried about him. Half an hour later, I was informed that he was fine. This could not but please me. When I asked about his soul, the doctors said that they had not yet encountered such a thing. Therefore, it was left to hope that Max would explain everything, but now he needs peace. When he wakes up, I'll be able to visit him, but now I had to go home.

- What happened to him? Was it all because of his soul? It didn't look damaged. I wonder what this white color means? Maybe Max is actually a monster? No, it's unlikely.

I sat down on the sofa and looked at the photo. This was the only photo I had left.

- I wish you were here...

Sansa: I miss you... Frisk...

Pov: Max

There was a squeak in my head. It was getting louder and louder until I opened my eyes. The source of the sound was some kind of device. There were some wires attached to my body.

- Where are my clothes?

I didn't have to look for a long time, because all the clothes were folded on a chair. And of course he was on the other side of the room.

*Trying to get up*

Max: AAAaaah...

The pain in my chest wouldn't let me get up, so I had to lie back down.

- This time it's much worse...

Max: Hey! Is there anyone here?

But no one came.

- Great... I'm not wearing any clothes, I can't get up and there's no one here. What am I supposed to do now?

Suddenly the door opened and a woman came into the room.

Max: Who are you?

Nurse: M? Oh my God! Have you come to your senses yet!?

Max: Well, yes... And who exact-

Nurse: Doctor! He's awake!

- Doctor? So I'm in the hospital. It's been a long time since I've been to the hospital. Too long ago...

???: In the name of the Creators and Stars! How... How are you...

Max: And who are you?

My question puzzled him even more, but soon he pulled himself together and answered me.

???: Oh... Sorry... I'm just a little surprised... heh...

Max: You still haven't answered my question.

Dr. Sans: Oh yes! I am your attending physician. Call me Dr. Sans.
Or just Doc.