Oneshot#1

a.n:Hi! This is my first book as you know so it will not be very good but I will try my hardest to make it as good as I can. If you have any ideas leave them in the comments bc i have literally no ideas. ANYWAY this is the first oneshot i hope you like it!!!

General POV:

It was 7am on a Monday morning at the chateau and all of the Pogue's were asleep, at least until Pope's alarm for school went off on his phone which woke everyone up. Pope jumps off of the couch that he slept on and claps his hands and says "Time for school guys" which causes the other three hungover Pogue's all to groan at the same time. Everyone finally gets out of bed except for JJ who practically has to be dragged out of bed by Kie which also causes JJ to groan and say "It's too early for this shit" and Kie replies with "yeah I know but we do have to go to school JJ we have missed so much and we won't graduate if we don't go so we need to move our asses into the twinkie" and Kie receives a long sigh from JJ as he says "fine" and Kie replies with "great! Now move your ass into the twinkie" as she drags him by his arm out the door and into the old and beaten up van owned by John B. They arrive at school and as they are all about to get out of the van Kie notices that JJ has fallen back asleep on the ride to school so she decides to lightly slap his face and say "JJ wake up were here" which earns her a groan from the blonde boy in front of her as they both get out of the van and head into the school.

They get to the middle of 4th period which is English class with Mrs Wilson and Kie is sat on the single desk next to jj and the others are behind them, JJ was folding random pieces of paper up and throwing them in the air and catching them again completely ignoring whatever the teacher was talking about and kie was just watching JJ do whatever he was doing. Kie always had a crush on JJ and she thinks he has one on her too but she was never certain if he liked her back. Kie is sitting there bored in class watching JJ until she comes up with the idea to ditch class and go surfing with him, she decides to rip a corner of her page out of her book and write a note to JJ which says -im so bored rn, wanna ditch and go surfing?-

And when she is finished writing her note she whispers to JJ "pst jj" which catches his attention as she passes the note over to him and looks at him while he reads it and replies on the back of the small piece of paper, when he passes it back to kie she reads -what ever happened to "jj we can't skip or we won't graduate" huh?- JJ replies quoting her words before as he watches kie read it which gives him an eye roll as he quotes her and she then whispers to him "do you wanna go or not?" and he rolls his eyes and nods and she rips another piece of paper out of her book and writes -okay, so im gonna ask to go to the toilet and then a minute later you are going to do the same and meet me by the toilets and we will run out of school and go get our boards off the top of the twinkie, understand?- and with that she passes the note to him and he turns the paper around and writes -yes ma'am- and when kie sees this it causes her to blush for some reason but she brushes it off and raises her hand and Mrs Wilson pauses what she is saying and looks over to kie and says "yes Kiara" and kie says "sorry to interrupt but i really have to use the bathroom could I please go?" and the teacher replies with "yes but please be quick" and with that Kie smiles and walks out and waits outside the toilets for JJ.

As Mrs Wilson then continues talking JJ then raises his hand about two minutes later and the teacher sighs and looks at him and says "yes JJ?" and he smiles and says "I actually need to use the toilets, can I go?" and he earns another sigh from the teacher and a nod and with that he meets Kie outside the toilets and she says "ready?" and he smirks at her and nods, and with that they sprint out the doors of the school with the office lady shouting at them saying "HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING? COME BACK THIS INSTANT!" but she is ignored by two giggling best friends running out of the school and to the twinkie as they grab their boards and walk to the beach.

At the beach:

When they arrive at the beach they take their clothes off as kie has her bikini under her clothes and JJ already has his swim trunks on, and they run into the water as kie says "im a way better surfer than you by the way JJ" which causes him to laugh and look at her smiling at him which gives him a strange feeling in his stomach but he pushes it aside and replies to her by saying " ha! You wish, ask anyone and they will literally tell you that i'm the better surfer" which causes her to roll her eyes at him and say "well let's just see who is better, show me your best trick then if your so good" and with that jj smirks at her and does some cool trick which shocks kie but she can't help but smile at him as she watches him in total awe. When he is done he comes back to her and says with a smirk "see if you can beat that Carrera" and she raises her eyebrows at his confidence and rolls her eyes and says "okay easy, but jj don't be so confident because you wanna see what your competing with first" she says with a smirk as she heads out to catch a wave and does another cool trick which was arguably better than his and he also watches her in shock and not just because of her trick but because how beautiful she looked doing it, with the wind making her hair blow and the concentration on her face, he finds it cute.

When she is done she walks back over to JJ and looks at him and says "well... whatcha think?" and all jj can say is "wow" with a huge smile on his face as he looks into her eyes, a smile creeps onto kie's face as she looks into his ocean blue eyes that are looking into her dark brown eyes as he leans in and presses his lips onto hers as they kiss on the beach with the sunset in the background, after about 10 seconds they pull apart and look into each other's eyes for a few seconds and smile as they interlock their hands with their boards under their other arm and begin their walk back to the chateau.

A.N: OKAY THAT WAS MY FIRST ONESHOT!

I'm actually kinda proud of that but my writing skills will get better as the book goes on I promise. Please leave feedback in the comments on what you think and again any requests on what you want me to write just lmk. I wanna thank Mel for letting me annoy the shit outa her so she can tell me if it's good ly queen. Had to listen to a lot of the weeknd to help me concentrate when writing this lmao! LOVE YOU ALL!

-1,199 words-

-Freya<3