Oneshot#2

a.n: hey! So this oneshot was requested by mggP4L and I really liked the idea and a few others did too! So here it is! lmk what you think and leave any requests in the comments<3

General POV:

It was the week of the school prom in the Outer Banks and Kie and Sarah were out shopping for dresses, they were in the shop looking at a rack of dresses when sarah finds a white off the shoulder dress and says "kie i found one, i think John B would love this one" kie walks over and looks at the dress and says "oh my gosh, sarah that dress has your name all over it" "i know this is the one i'm going to buy" sarah says and as she is about to walk to the changing rooms kie spots a certain silk red dress that catches her eye and she walks over to it and shouts sarah "Sar, come over here", "why what's up?" Sarah replies as she walks back over to where kie is and gasps when she sees what kie is talking about and she says "OH MY GOD KIE" a bit too loud as a few heads turn to look at the noise coming from the blonde girl. Kie then says "sarah i am IN LOVE with this dress" and sarah raises her eyebrows as if she has just thought of something and kie looks at her with a suspicious face and says "what, what did you do now" and sarah just smirks at kie who has a now confused look on her face as sarah begins to speak again with a grin on her face "JJ would lose his mind if he saw his girlfriend in this dress" which makes kie reply with "you think he will like it?" Sarah looks at kie with an -are you serious right now- expression on her face which makes kie roll her eyes and walk to the changing room with her best friend following behind her.

The changing rooms:

Kie is sitting on a stool outside the tiny room with a curtain that Sarah is behind putting her dress on. When Sarah is done she slightly opens the curtain just popping her head out and looks at kie and says "this dress is really pretty" and as she says that she opens the curtain properly and reveals the beautiful white silk off the shoulder dress and says "well, whatcha think?" and kie smiles and says "Sar you look so gorgeous John B will literally be mesmerised" which causes sarah to smile and hug her best friend and say " your turn" and with that Kie goes into the changing room and puts her dress on and when she is done she fixes her hair by flattening the top and then she puts some high heels on and opens the curtain revealing a gorgeous kiara with a red silk dress with her long brown curly hair falling below her shoulders and when sarah sees her she stands up and gasps and says "JJ is going to flip his shit when he sees you in that because holy shit you look hot as fuck" which causes kie to laugh at her best friend and she goes back into the changing room and gets her clothes back on and they pay for the dresses and walk out of the shop with two very large shopping bags.

Kie's House (the day of prom):

The girls were getting ready and they had finished their makeup and hair and now it was time for the dresses. They put their dresses on and took a few selfies and mirror pics while they waited for their boyfriends to arrive. They were looking at themselves in the mirror in their dresses and doing some finishing touches to hair and makeup when they heard the doorbell ring and they knew it was their boyfriends and they very quietly say at the same time "oh my gosh they're here" when they hear anna shout "girls your dates are here" and with that they take a deep breath and Sarah walks downstairs first and sees John B stood there in a tux and when he sees sarah he says "you look gorgeous" and she gives him a quick kiss and they stand aside and JJ then waits at the bottom of the stairs for his girlfriend. JJ is wearing a all black tux with a red silk tie to match kie's dress (kie just told him to get a tie like that he doesn't know kie has that dress) and before he knows it he sees his gorgeous girlfriend walking down the stairs slightly holding her dress so she doesn't trip or stand on it, when he sees her his eyes widen and when she makes it to the bottom of the stairs he is just staring at her the only word he can say is "wow" and she chuckles at him and he puts his hands on her waist and pulls her in and says "baby you look.. Wow" and she chuckles because he is literally speechless and she then kisses him passionately but quickly and then she whispers in his ear "you look so hot baby" which causes jj to get butterflies in his stomach and then Anna walks back over clapping her hands and says "Right guys time for photos."

In the back Garden:

Anna takes many photos of Kie and JJ and he has his arm around her waist and they take a few pictures like that and one of him kissing her cheek and then one of them kissing on the lips. Anna then takes some of Sarah and John B and then JJ says "let's take one all together, pogue style" and with that they all do some funny pose for the photo and after they are done they walk out to the car and head to prom.

a.n: Okay so that was my second oneshot and i don't know how i feel about this one its just...meh. But thank you all for the support on the first one it really means a lot to me bc ngl i was rlly nervous to start a book but mel convinced me soooo....

Leave any requests of what you want me to write and lmk what you think of this.

LOVE YOU ALL <3

-958 words-

Freya<3