Oneshot#3

A.n: HEY! So I just thought of this idea and figured I'd just write it out and see how it turns out so ya! I don't rlly know what this is but yea...Leave any requests in the comments and lmk what you think!

Kie's POV:

It was a Saturday at about 6pm and I was bored. I have done nothing but stay home all day and listen to Taylor Swift. I was laying on my stomach on my bed kicking my feet as I looked around my room and I saw a picture of me and my boyfriend on my dresser, JJ, we have been together for about 7 months now and he is the best boyfriend ever. Seeing this photo got me thinking, why don't I just invite him over to watch a movie with me instead of being bored all by myself, and with that i grab my phone from next to me and I open it to his contact and I just send him a simple message:

                                                                                   maybank<3

   Kie:Hey j, wyd rn?

maybank<3:hey, I'm not doing anything,

I never am.... Why baby what's  up?

Kie:uh huh, well I was wondering if u Wanted to                                                                                                 come over?                                                                                                                                                        

maybank<3:Yeah ofc ill be over in 15?

Kie:Yeah, that's perfect!

maybank<3:ok, c u soon wifey

Kie:What did you just call me?

maybank<3:what? Who called who what?

Kie:you jus... NVM see u in 15?

maybank<3:yupp, love u baby

Kie:love you

General POV (15 Minutes later)

Kie is sitting at the island in the middle of her kitchen waiting for a certain blonde boy to arrive, until she gets a notification from her ring doorbell app saying someone is at her door so she opens the app to see the certain blonde boy she is waiting for is making some stupid face in her doorbell camera which causes Kie to chuckle at her childish boyfriend. She walks over to the door and opens it as she catches JJ making more stupid faces in the camera of the doorbell not noticing she is standing right there looking at him with a -what the hell are you doing- face expression until she just laughs and he looks up and says "oh, hey Kie" and she justs laughs at him and says "come on, come inside idiot" and he just laughs and grabs her waist and kisses her. They kiss for about a minute until Kie takes his hand and leads him over to the couch where she has all of his favourite sweets and drinks layed out with the curtains closed and the only light being the lamp in the corner of the room and the light of the TV. JJ kicks his black boots off and sits down in the corner of the couch as he takes her hand and pulls her onto him, she lays her head on his chest as one of his hands lightly rubs up and down her back as the other is loosely holding her other hand as the movie plays.

30 minutes later *MATURE kinda*:

The movie has been playing for about 30 minutes and they are still in the same position, until out of nowhere Kie leans toward JJ's face and places a passionate but quick kiss on his soft lips. She pulls away and is about to go back to her original position when JJ suddenly puts his hand on her cheek before she is fully back in her original position on his chest. He then deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue into her mouth. Kie then lifts her leg over to the other side of him so she is now straddling JJ, he places both of his hands on her waist with a firm grip as they continue to make out. Kie then puts her hands in his hair as she slightly pulls it which causes JJ to let out a groan. JJ then slides his hand under her t-shirt (his t-shirt) and slides his hands around her waist but this time so he can feel her skin, she slightly moans into his mouth as she lifts her t-shirt over her head and throws it on the floor. JJ then slides one hand down to her inner thigh which causes Kie to moan into his mouth at the sudden contact, JJ then trails his kisses down to her neck, sucking and definitely leaving a few hickeys.JJ's hand makes its way up to the clasp of Kie's bra, as he is about to undo it they hear a car pull up in the driveway and kie immediately rushes to get off his lap and put her shirt back on. She quickly puts her shirt over her head as JJ then lies back down on the couch and Kie quickly lies on top of him and places her head on his chest and continues to watch the movie. Kie's parents then walk into the living room where they are, "Kiara, JJ" Mike says when he sees them on the couch. Kie and JJ both say at the same time "Hey", "what movie are you guys watching?" Mike continues, "Scream 4. Oh dad, I have a question..", "yes Kiara?" "Can JJ stay over tonight, Pleasee?" "Yes he can", "Thanks dad, You're the best" Kie says and with that Mike walks out of the room and Kie and JJ finish the film and JJ looks down at Kie and sees she has fallen asleep. He just kisses her head and whispers to her "I love you baby" and with that he turns the TV off and goes to sleep.

A.n: Okay so idk rlly what that was i got bored LMAO but yeah lmk what you think in the comments and leave any requests for what u would like me to write.

LOVE YOU ALL!

-890 words-

Freya<3