Oneshot#4

a.n:Heyyy, i haven't uploaded for like 2 days i jus got busy BUT IM HERE! lmk what you think in the comments and remember to leave any requests of what you want me to write. ENJOY! ALSO, SMUT....again.

Kiara's POV:
I was In my bedroom getting ready for a date that JJ asked me out on. Me and JJ have been dating for over a year now and he was the best boyfriend to me.He would always take me out on cute little dates and we would always surf together and he is always just so sweet to me.
He hasn't told me much about this date, all he has told me is to dress in whatever I'm comfortable in and he will pick me up at 8:30pm.
(Kie's Fit:)

Once I had found a cute outfit to wear I got dressed

Once I had found a cute outfit to wear I got dressed. As I was doing some finishing touches to my makeup I heard a ping come from my phone. I grabbed my phone and see It's from JJ and I immediately replied.
                                             JJ<3
JJ<3:Be there in 5, you ready?
Kie:yess
(Read at 8:25pm)

I put my phone Into my beach bag and waited for JJ to arrive. About 5 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring so I walk to the front door and open It and see JJ standing with a huge smile on his face as he looks me up and down and says "Kie you look gorgeous", I smile at him and say "you don't look so bad yourself". He then leans in and places his lips onto mine, the kiss was quick but passionate, He takes my hand and leads me to his car and drives to the location of the date.

We arrive at the beach where the date is as he parks the car and walks around to my side opening my car door for me as he takes my hand to help me out. He says at the same time "Kie you look so beautiful right now". Him saying this makes me blush, I just kiss him on the cheek and smile as we begin to walk in the sand hand in hand.
We have been walking for about 5 minutes now as we reach the top of a hill, me laughing at  something funny that JJ had said. I look up and see a picnic blanket with a cute basket on top and some of my favourite drinks and snacks around it along with a candle and a couple of blankets. I look over to JJ with a huge smile on my face wondering how I managed to get a boyfriend as sweet as him. I begin to say "Jay this is, wow this is beautiful, did you do this and when?" "Yeah and I did it a bit before I picked you up" "so you like it? I would have taken you to a nice restaurant that's a little more-" but I cut him off by placing my lips on his, as we pull away I cup his face and say "Jay It's perfect, and honestly I would much rather a cute picnic date with my favourite person and candles and cute shit on the beach with the sunset In the back than sitting in a kooky restaurant with a bunch of stuck up rich fucks so yes I love it".
He just smiles at me and kisses me again as he takes my hand and leads me to the blanket as we sit down and begin to eat.
After we finished our food JJ moves the basket over giving him space to lay down. When he is laying down I feel a hand on my waist pulling me into his arms as we watch the sunset together.
(SMUT WARNING)
"Jay, this is really nice. I love it, I've had so much fun tonight", "me too kie, I love you", "I love you too", and with that he places his lips onto mine passionately. We kiss like this for a few seconds until he brushes his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allow him to slip his tongue into it. As his tongue explores my mouth he lightly pushes me so I'm now laying flat on the blanket, he then takes his shirt off as he leans over me as we make out a little more until he moves his kisses down to my neck tugging on the skin of my neck definitely leaving marks making me quietly moan at the feeling. He continues this for a few minutes until he begins to move his kisses down to my collarbone tugging again leaving more marks. He then slides his hands around to the bow tied together on the back of my dress holding it up, he looks at me and I nod indicating he can undo It. He unties the bow at the back of my dress as he slides the straps off my shoulders as I slide my dress down my body and off leaving it on the floor next to me. He then trails his kisses down my body until he reaches the insides of my thighs, making me slightly moan at the sudden contact, "ah jay.. Jay, stop teasing me.. Please".  He looks up at me for a second smirking as he says "patience, princess". He places a few more kisses on my thighs until I begin to grow impatient, "JJ are you gonna-" but I was cut off by a loud moan escaping my lips as I feel him lick a stripe over my clit, "ah.. Fuck J". He then swirls his tongue around inside of me finding a pattern until he hits my g-spot causing me to loudly moan and throw my head back as he continues to hit my g-spot until I feel the knot tie in my stomach, I try to tell JJ but all I could get out was "J.. Jay i'm close" hinting for him to move but he doesn't. He continues this until I can't hold it anymore and let my release spill into his mouth.
He comes back up to me as he pulls the blanket over us, I then say quietly,
"JJ, thank you for tonight. I really enjoyed this date and just being here with you." He looks over to me and smiles as he whispers "I love you Kiara Carrera", I love you too JJ Maybank"
And with that we both fall asleep.

a.n:DONEEE!! Okii let me know your thoughts and PLEASE give me some requests bc my ideas are running out bc i only have 2 brain cells AND MELIA IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS TOO(melia) so YA! Yeah she saw this first heheh. I actually think this was kinda cute idk.... ANYWHOO THANKS FOR READINGGG!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

-word count:1,043-
FREYA<