Oneshot#7

A.n: HEY! so i'm gonna be on a trip for 5 days so i wont be able to update but i will now and maybe on sunday if i have time and ill obvs update when i'm home sooo enjoy this <3 (i cringed so hard writing this btw😔😔) 

General POV:

Kiara was on vacation with her mum and dad in Hawaii and she has been gone for 5 days so far and she still had another week left. She was enjoying her time away in Hawaii but she would also get bored at times because she was just with her parents and the only person there her age. She missed her friends and her boyfriend, JJ.

Kie was just sitting in her room in the holiday house that they rented out on the beach watching gossip girl on her phone when she saw a notification pop up on her phone and a huge smile grew on her face when she saw JJ's name.

Tw: it gets spicy....

                                                                                            J♥️💍                                                                                       

JJ:Hey baby, how's your vacation going?

Kie:It's good, it's so pretty here but it gets kinda boring without you guys here😔😔

JJ:We miss you, but i obvs miss u more😏

Kie:I miss you sm☹️

JJ: I saw your insta story and you looked so cute 🤭

Kie: I'd look cuter w u on top of me

JJ: you'd look very cute like that😏

Kie: glad we agree!

JJ: yeah same oh and by the way you turn me on.

Kie: is that so?

JJ: yea it is, i wanna feel your lips against mine

so bad

for hours

Kie: i know me too i miss your touch☹️

shit J look what you've done now you've made me want you

like i just want you to kiss me

and touch me

JJ: Is my girl horny?

Kie: mhm

JJ: what are you gonna do ab it?😉

Kie: what do you think i should do?

JJ: I think I should call you and you will do as I say.

Kie: I think I like ur think🤭

JJ: yh same😌

Kie:  can you hurry and call me already please

JJ: oh she's begging now?

Kie: oh shut it and call me!

JJ: yes ma'am🫡

3 MINUTES LATER:

It has been three minutes since JJ and Kiara last messaged and she is growing impatient as the feeling between her thighs begins to grow  and as Kie is about to message JJ to ask him what is taking him so long,  her phone finally rings and JJ's contact is lit up on her screen.

When Kie answers she immediately says "what the fuck took you so long?!" "Kie it only took me 3 minutes, you're just desperate" JJ laughs at his impatient girlfriend on the other end of the call, "yeah well that's too long!" JJ just laughs again until he begins "what are you wearing right now?" he says seductively causing the throbbing between Kie's thighs to grow even more as she practically whispers "your t-shirt and my underwear..", JJ smirks on the other end of the phone and even though she can't see it she just knows that is signature smirk is on his lips as he says "just your underwear princess?" 'mhm" Kie says "something tells me you just took your pants off while you were waiting, is that true?" JJ says "maybe..." Kie quietly says "yes or no question" "yea" Kie breathes as she slowly slides her hand down to the edge of her underwear "tell me what your thinking Kiara" "You playing with the edge of my panties while I can feel your cold rings against my skin teasing me" Kie whimpers just thinking about it. JJ begins to pull down his joggers and boxers as he says "take them off for me baby" and with that she takes her underwear down and begins circular motions on her clit as she moans down the phone. JJ moans "good girl" as he begins to pump his dick imagining it was really his girlfriends hands giving him a handjob, he hears Kie moan as she adds another finger, her moans progressively getting louder, "ah J-Jay f-fuck" she moans loudly causing him to quicken his pace as he moans out "b-baby your all mine, all f-fucking mine" "I'm all yours baby, only yours" she states as she continues to curl her fingers inside of her until she hits her g-spot causing her to moan his name very loud "J-JJ fuck I just wanna f-feel you right now" "keep saying my name like that princess" JJ groans as he hears his name roll off her tongue like that.

They continue this imagining it was the other doing it instead if themselves until Kie feels like she is close as she struggles to speak out "b-baby I'm so c-close" "come on baby cum for me princess" "f- AH FUCK" she loudly moans as she feels the knot tie in her stomach as her release spills out all over her hand. She can still hear JJ's silent moans on the other end of the phone so she decides to start speaking "baby c'mon cum for me, i know your so close " she says seductively causing him to groan as he begins to pump his dick even faster as he feels his release spill out onto his hand and he lets out a low, deep moan "f-fucking shit Kiara".

He cleans up and so does she as they both put their pants back on as JJ says "better now princess?" "mhm, yeah, you?" "Much better, baby. You better get to sleep it's getting late there" "okay, i love you, and thanks" "don't thank me princess, and I love you so much and I miss you" JJ says softly causing Kie to smile at the other end of the phone, he obviously can't see her smile but he just knows she has that beautiful smile on her face as she says " Miss you, I can't wait to come home and cuddle you" "me too" "Night Jay I Love you."

"Goodnight baby sleep well, I love you."

A.n: God hates me...

Hope you enjoyed bby's lmk what you think in the comments and remember to leave any requests too!

LOVE YOU ALL!

-word count:999 words-

FREYA<3