Oneshot#5

a.n:Hi! So again Mel helped me w this idea a bit bc my 2 brain cells were not brain celling as always so she put her 2 brain cells w mine and our 4 brain cells made this (that makes no sense) , ANYWHOO hope you enjoy this baes LYY!

General POV:

It's a Saturday evening and all of the pogues are over at the chateau drinking beers, smoking weed and having fun. Everyone is tipsy including JJ and Kie but they were also a little high too. They were playing a game of truth or dare when it was Kiara's turn, Sarah asked Kie "truth or dare?", she thought for a second before saying "dare". Sarah looks at her and then at JJ and smirks, "I dare you to sit on JJ's lap for the rest of the game!". Kie looks at Sarah then over to JJ as she smirks at him and says "easy", and with that she gets up from her seat and walks over to where he is sitting across from her. She puts one arm around his neck and sits so that her legs are laid across his, wrapping both arms around his neck as she whispers in his ear "hey", he looks into her eyes as he whispers back "oh hey there", and with that the game continues.

It has been about 20 minutes now and Kie is still on his lap. The game carries on and everyone else has had their turn except for JJ. John B asks the question "JJ, truth or dare man?", "c'mon man what do you think, dare". John B stares at the floor for a second to think until he comes up with something, "I dare you to make out with Kie for 1 minute" he says with a smirk not thinking that JJ will actually do it. JJ can tell John B doesn't think JJ will do it so JJ looks at Kie as he says "okay" not taking his gaze off of Kie on his lap. Kie smirks at him as he slowly leans in and she puts her hand on his cheek as their lips finally touch. The kiss starts off slow until Kie slowly turns around so she is funny straddling JJ and he slides his hands down to her ass as he glides his tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance. Kie allows it as he slips his tongue into her mouth, they kiss like this for about 3 minutes until they are interrupted by John B shouting "YO YO I said only for a minute" which causes them both to laugh as Kie turns herself around so she is sitting back in her original position. He then whispers in her ear "that was hottest make out I've ever had" resting his hand on her thigh. Him whispering this in her ear and the hand placement makes her blush, and makes her want more.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare, Kie still on JJ's lap, she gets an idea and as she thinks about it for a moment she then moves her mouth to his ear to whisper "Hey, you wanna go inside?" she then looks at him to see he has a smirk on his face as he says "and do what exactly Carrera? What are you thinking?" "Why don't you come inside and I'll show you?" she whispers back with a flirty manner as she discreetly places her lips onto his neck kissing and slightly tugging at the skin slowly teasing him until he gives in and says "yeah alright I can't take this anymore let's go". Kie gets off his lap and takes his hand as she says to the others "yea guys look it's been a really fun night but we have something to do now soo.." John B and Pope look at eachother with a shocked face while Sarah just grins at the two as they begin to walk off back inside hand in hand. JJ turns around for a second and looks back as he does a small cheer with his arm as he mouths "yess". John B shouts to the pair "Yo dude seriously, not in my house", JJ and Kie both put their middle fingers up at him as they walk into John B's spare bedroom.

A.n: Okay so this one is a short one but i actually rlly like it icl.

Lmk what you think in the comments and what else you want me to write!

LOVE YOU ALL!

-word count: 674 words-

FREYA<3