Oneshot#2- Part 2-

a.n: HEY! so this oneshot was requested by a fellow harrie :@tpwklarrie (i was gonna do it anyway) BUT, this is a part 2 to oneshot#2 so before you read this one i suggest you read that to make it make sense yk... im actually kinda proud of this but it IS A SMUT... yea... so if you are not comfortable reading that then i suggest you skip it BUT there is a warning before that part comes in so dw i got u.. YEAH LMK WHAT U THINK IN THE COMMENTS...enjoy?? 

General POV:

The Pogue's get out of the car and JJ walks around to Kie's door and opens it for her,  he then takes her hand and helps her out of the car and closes the door behind her as they head over to the school gym where the prom is taking place.

It is an hour or so into the prom, everyone is dancing to a fast song until suddenly a slow song comes on and everyone finds their dates and begins to slow dance with them. Kie makes her way over to JJ and he smiles at her as he places his hands firmly on her waist as she wraps her arms around his neck and they begin to sway to the music, Kie places her chin on his shoulder as she begins "JJ..", "yeah?" he replies as she continues "you know, i love you so much", As she says this it causes JJ to look down at the beautiful girl in front of him and he can't help but smile as he wonders what he ever did to deserve a girl like Kiara Carrera. He then lifts her chin up from his shoulder and he looks into her eyes, she smiles at him as he says "I love you too baby, so much" as Kie gives him a suspicious smirk as she says "wanna get out of here" and JJ nods and smirks as she takes his hand and they head to the car and head to Kie's house.

Kie's House (MATURE):

When they arrive at Kie's house they close the front door and he pushes Kie up against it and he immediately slips his tongue into her mouth as he explores her mouth, they continue this for a minute until JJ says "wait are your parents home?", Kie shakes her head no as he smirks and picks her up by her thighs in one swift movement and carries her over to the couch as they continue to heavily makeout, Kie then notices his erection and so she begins to undo his belt as he unzips her dress and slides it off her shoulders as kie slips the dress off and let's it fall to the floor, while JJ slips off his pants leaving them both just in their underwear. Kie then pushes JJ by his chest onto the couch so he is laying down as he pulls her on top of him by her waist, she then leans over him to kiss him as she slips her tongue into his mouth, he then flips them over, still not breaking the kiss. He is now on top of her as he runs his hands all over her body until they reach her underwear, he slowly rubs his fingers over her panties teasing her as he says "your already so wet for me aren't you baby", Kie lets out a sigh of impatience as JJ continues to tease her until kie says "J.. JJ please..", JJ lets out a small chuckle at her neediness until he gives in and slides her panties to the side as he slowly rubs circles over her clit causing Kie to let out a small moan until JJ finally slips one finger inside of her and she lets out a loud moan at the sudden contact. JJ then continues to move his finger inside of her as Kie pants at the pleasure, he then slides another finger inside of her which makes Kie moan loudly and throw her head back in pleasure as JJ quickens the pace of his fingers, he then angles them up slightly hitting a certain spot that makes her moan louder. "There?" He says as he curves his fingers inside of her hitting her G-spot perfectly, "uh-huh" Kie says followed by a shaky breath, she pants as he continues this, "JJ... I'm so..close" she moans as he then takes his thumb as he rubs circles on her clit and he smirks at her and whispers "come on baby, cum for me, you're so close" as he watches his girlfriend fall apart under his touch. Then Kie feels the knot in her stomach loosen as she releases all over his fingers", She then lies on the couch for a few seconds catching her breath as he watches her until he says, "Baby i don't want to overstimulate you but can you please do something to me?" she smirks at him as she says in a breath "fuck me", this causes him to smirk as he goes to the pocket in his pants and grabs a condom, he then slides his boxers off revealing his painful erection as he rolls the condom on and places himself on top of Kie, he then kisses her again as he moves his hands to the clasp of her bra and removes it with one hand still kissing her, he smiles and says "your so perfect" and she smirks at him as he then says "you ready", she smiles at him and lets out a "uh huh" and with that he slides his dick into her causing him to shut his eyes and groan from the sudden contact as Kie lets out a loud moan and pushes her head further into the couch. JJ stills himself for a minute to let Kie adjust to his size until she looks up at him and nods signalling she is ready for him to continue, he then begins to pound into her as she moans "ah.. fuck.J-fuck", "I know, I know baby your doing so good", JJ pants as he grunts. "J-JJ" Kie struggles to say as he pounds into her, he then looks into her eyes and pants "yea baby?", "can you.. Can you go.. F-faster", this makes jj smirk as he begins to pick up the pace and pound into her faster causing her to scream his name, "Fuck kie, f-fuck your so tight around my cock baby" JJ says quietly into her ear which causes her to moan and say "oh yeah?", "uh huh" JJ says as he continues to pound into her sucking on her nipples causing her to moan at the contact, JJ then says "baby, I'm so close, are..are you?"Kie then moans as she manages to say "al-almost", this makes JJ bring one hand down to her clit, his other arm holding him up, as he takes his thumb and rubs her clit to quicken her release. "Are you.. Are you almost there yet baby, come on cum for me baby ""uh huh", just seconds later Kie feels the knot loosen in her stomach for the second time that night as she moans and her release coats his dick, JJ then releases into kie as he groans due to the sudden pleasure, he then removes his dick out of her pussy as he then falls beside her on the couch as he then rolls the condom off and wraps it up in kitchen towel and throws it in the bin, he then walks back over to kie as she grabs a blanket out of the basket next to the couch and they put it over the both of them, JJ then pulls Kie in by her waist and looks into her eyes and says "I love you baby", "I love you too", she leans in and kisses him quickly but passionately, she pulls away and says, "Goodnight, baby", "Night kie". He kisses her forehead and they fall asleep.

A.n: WOW! That was... a lot... I'm actually kinda proud of that tho for my first smut and it was definitely an...experience to write.... THANKYOU to Mel for literally putting up with my stress and me cringing writing this, yeah she saw it first, she's such a queen! ANYWHOOO, lmk your thoughts in the comments and if you would like me to write another one of these bc honestly i couldn't stop laughing writing it.. Lmk what else u want me to write.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

-1,246 words-

Freya<3