Oneshot#9 ~PART 2~

Oneshot#9~part 2~

A.n~ Hey! So this is a part 2 for the last oneshot because you guys said you wanted a part 2 so here it is. Enjoy bby's! ( I recommend you read the first part to understand also because you are most likely going to be clueless if you don't)

Kiara POV:(THREE DAYS LATER):

So that just happened, and I did not expect it either. JJ just kissed me, and did...other things but how did this even happen? How did we go from being each other's worst enemy to having a heated make out session in my dad's restaurant?

Whatever it was, I liked it, and I probably shouldn't because it is never going to happen again. The fact I was even thinking about it was embarrassing enough, I mean, It's been three whole days and I have non stop thought about it, or him for that matter. But I know he probably wasn't even thinking of it. Or me. I mean he probably just did it out of boredom. I feel kind of bad that I didn't give him something in return.

My phone starts to ring abruptly with a number I don't recognize, remembering he asked me to call him, and too caught up in my thoughts I forgot. I pick up the phone to hear his voice

"Hey stranger."

"Hey" I replied with confusion.

"You didn't call." Oh shit.

"Yea, kinda forgot, sorry"

"Yea, I'm sure you did." He says to me, Back to being the cocky jerk he is.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Meaning, you let us do all that shit at the wreck and then say you will call me and you don't?"

"JJ, I told you I'm sorry I forgot."

"Whatever, that kiss meant nothing to me anyway."

Is he serious right now?

"What?" I say with hurt in my voice

"You heard what I said, but I'll say it again for you, That.Kiss.Meant.Nothing"

Those words are the words that just shattered my heart into a million little pieces.

"So why'd you do it then JJ? Why even waste time doing that? And remember, you.kissed.me. Was it out of boredom? Huh? So tell me why you did it."

"Because you're a slut, so why not?"

Did he just- He just called me a slut. What the fuck.

"That right? Well then you're no better than me are you because YOU came onto me, YOU asked me to call you, YOU kissed me and did other shit so don't even go there calling me a slut because you go through girls faster than John Mayer." I didn't even plan saying all that, I don't remember thinking of saying that, but oh well it's too late now.

"And this is exactly why I don't do shit with girls like you"

"Girl's like me? Well considering I'm a "slut" and you fuck every girl that goes near you then clearly you do with all those other whores your fucking."

"Fuck you Kiara"

"I'm good, thanks."

And with that I hung up on him because he is such a dick and who the fuck does he think he is calling me a slut? Like at least I don't go around fucking every person i see.

~3 HOURS LATER. AT THE BEACH~

I was at the beach with my best friend Sarah from the kook academy, we were sitting on our towels on the sand watching people in the water until Sarah said "woah look at those guys surfing" and I squint my eyes to try and see who she is looking at until I see those familiar blonde locks