Chapter 6

Deejay POV

Damn bruh, why Carrington teased a nigga like that. Fuck! I know I got a nut, but his ass so fucking good just thinking about his shit got a nigga on hard again. I didn't want to run back up in that bathroom on his as again, so I took off. I had to stop by the post office for my mama and drop off a letter. Whipping into the parking lot, I pulled up on some small frame lil shawty. You could tell his back was being blown out, he even had that lil walk when he trying to poke his ass out. Old shawty was a bad little piece of chocolate, I wonder if he would be down to fuck with a nigga.

"Umm...Hey, can I help you sir?"

He said catching me starring him down.

"Ah shit, my bad shawty. What's up with you love?"

"Nothing to you...response why you are starring me down like a piece of meat."

He asked trying to have a little attitude. I wasn't stunning it because I knew I would get them draws.

"Nah shawty my bad, I mean you sexy for real though I couldn't help myself."

"Oh really...well shit thank you though."

"Yea...but aye what you doing though?"

"What it looks like, I'm dropping of a package for a friend."

"Ight what you doing after this?"

"All in my business...why you wanna know?"

"Come on bruh, a nigga just trying to make some small talk with you."

I said in my player voice. He knew I was slick flirting with him, hell he was trying to be all defensive, but he was giving in.

"Mhm...but nothing really. I was just going back home, and chilling might smoke one and sleep."

"Well shit come smoke with me. I'll burn one with you."

"Nigga I don't know you like that to roll with you."

"Man chill shawty come on."

I said ignoring all that bullshit he was talking. He stood there for a little minute thinking about it. Then agreeing to roll out with me, He ran in to drop off his box and we headed back to my crib. Luckily nobody was there but my uncle and his ass were downstairs knocked the fuck out.

"Shit so what's yo name shawty?"

"Michael... but everybody calls me Mikey"

He said slightly sucking on his bottom lip. His skin looked so damn soft I just wanted to lick this nigga up and down.

"So I know you just didn't bring me here for no talking though."

"Shit what you mean."

" I mean wassup with that dick nigga."

He said grabbing my Johnson and squeezed it just a little, my dick rose up to attention and was ready to go.

"Oh I see he thinking the same thing."

"Shit you already holding him."

I giggle next thing I know homeboy dropped to his knees and made my partner in crime disappear. Damn that shit felt like heaven. Home boy had me speechless. My mouth huge opened, he attacked my shit with force making my meat bow down to him. I grabbed the back of his he and pushed him further down on my dick making him swallow every inch.

"Damn shawty...fuck just like that nigga."

He looked back up at me and smiled. I could feel my dick pulsating in his mouth. I was already down to bust a nut. Quickly stopping him I stood up to catch my cool.

"I want some of that ass shawty."

"shit if you can handle it."

Mikey said then he turned around and slowly pulled down his pants. Showing off his plumped cakes. This nigga booty was nice a round, just waiting on a nigga to beat it up.

"Fuck you got a fat ass bruh, shake that shit."

Mikey jumped up and down a bit making his ass clap. That booty was bouncing and had much jiggle. I smacked it a couple of times to see the ripples as it moved. Bending him over on the bed I got down and gave him a little tongue romance. Dancing my tongue around his pretty lil hole. After that penetrating him with it. He started moaning like I was given him dick. Grabbing the bed sheets, whining his hips on my face.

"Ah shit baby... mm yes eat that pussy!!!"

He cried out to me, I was fueling off his moaning groaning. I flipped him over and made him ride my face. Bucking like he was riding a bull Mikey threw that ass all on my tongue.

"Yes baby yes! Ooo shit daddy fuck!"

Mikey cried out more and more. I had him creaming all in my mouth. Shit was too good.

"Ah fuck baby damn!"

He said and total shock. Drilling his hole with my tongue my dick was so hard I was ready to dig in. Flipping him over on the bed. I put him on his knees, and slid in. I wasted no time proceeding to fuck up his walls. I was swing and jabbing, stabbing his guts with no mercy. Twirling dick all in him.

"Fuck daddy...I can't take it"

He said trying to pull away. He squirmed and wiggle managing to pull off my swollen meat. 

"What the fuck you doing bruh?!"

"Nah nigga that's too much dick for me."

he said walking around in a circle. My dick was just sitting there on brick.

"Bruh hell nah come here...you gone learn today shawty."

" It hurts too bad."

I wasn't caring about all that I was bout to get my nut. Standing up I pushed him up against my dresser.

"Stick that ass out nigga."

I demanded smacking him across his ass. Positioning myself back at his hole I went back in.

"Mm fuck baby... Ah!"

"Take that dick nigga."

I was shaking the whole damn dresser, but I didn't care. I was gonna fuck this nigga shit up. Holding him by the waist I looked down and watch my dick go in and out of him. He shit was creaming all on my dick.

"Hell yea nigga, that shit creaming like fuck bruh."

"Ooo daddy ... daddy Fuck!"

I had him locked on my dick. Ass was clapping loud I know my uncle could hear us, but I kept drilling.

"Mmm... fuck daddy its yours!"

"Hell yea, this my booty."

We were sweating like thieves. I had his legs shaking to the point he couldn't stand anymore. Taking him over to the bed. I laid him on his stomach and dug in some more. My dick was out for blood and his ass was his victim.

"Ooo you killing my shit daddy!"

I was gone in my zone. pinning him to the bed I covered his mouth to shut him up as I continue to loosen up them guts.

"Please...I can't...take....no more."

He struggled to say, but I was already at my peak. I yanked my dick out of him and butted all over his back.

"SHIT NIGGA...FUCK!!"

I shouted because that nut gave me life. I collapsed beside him and instantly passed out. when I woke up Mikey was gone, and I was laying butt ass naked in a bed stained with nut.

"Damn... I didn't even get his number."